Fuel system question

FlatBlack04

Established Member
I have a built coyote with twin 62's, and I am ready for some good power(800rwhp). Every shop I have talked to, is trying to sell me as much shit as they possibly can. What I want to know is, with the fuel system being the only thing holding me back, what is the most cost effective yet still safe set up for me to go in order to reach my goal of 800-900rwhp. I have heard that lines and rails are good for big power, and an A1000 is a good route with a set of some ID1000's. I am just curious on what everyone here would suggest.

Thank you!:dw:

nonliberal

Established Member
I have a built coyote with twin 62's, and I am ready for some good power(800rwhp). Every shop I have talked to, is trying to sell me as much shit as they possibly can. What I want to know is, with the fuel system being the only thing holding me back, what is the most cost effective yet still safe set up for me to go in order to reach my goal of 800-900rwhp. I have heard that lines and rails are good for big power, and an A1000 is a good route with a set of some ID1000's. I am just curious on what everyone here would suggest.

Thank you!:dw:

First question is are you going to ever use E85? If you are it is better to factor that in now, instead of having to change stuff later.

D.T.R

Established Member
JPC return system.
Great quality and very easy to install/wire up.

FlatBlack04

Established Member
Thinking about sticking with pump gas but will probably go with an e85 tune as well down the road.

I have looked into both lethal and JPC, but if lines and rails can hold good power, whats to say that I need that complete system?

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
We offer a single A1000 in-pump fuel system which on race gas we have seen 950 with good injectors.

We are working on an external system pump like our older years so you can run ANY in-line fuel pump and you will never have to worry about not having the right one.

Users who are viewing this thread