fuel system help

silver01litin

Established Member
where can i find the correct fittings to adapt -8an line to the stock fuel pump outlet. i am trying to run dual 255lph, lfp fuel rails and -8an fuel lines on the truck. thanx for helping again on a stupid questions just trying to get every together for the build up.

silver01litin

Established Member
ok, so the stock fuel lines will supply enough fuel for 600ish HP. with the bigger pumps, fuel rails and injectors.

Dr. Matt

Dr. Matt
Established Member

Bob's system is pretty close to what I have planned as well but at the hat I will cut off the return line and use that spot in the hat for the -6AN return, cut off the factory feed, drill it out and use that for one of the -6AN bulkhead out lines. I am planning to use the same dual in/dual out filter but figured instead of running Y's before and after I'll just run both feed lines from the hat to the filter, then run the two feed lines out, one to each Metco rail. One line out of each rail will go to a Fore F-1 regulator then a -6 AN return.

The other option I have considered is running one -8 line out of the filter up to a Y then to the rails and use the other outlet as a place to hook up a line for draining the pump gas out of my tank before going to the track.

Nice to see someone already did a system similar to what I am planning and it is working for him.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread