Fuel system?? Aeromotive eliminator

busarich

Established Member
Well it has come time to get a full return system and have been looking at the fore, JPC and aeromotive kits. I like the JPC 1400 kit come with rails and everything else needed (kind of leaning on that one). Then I noticed the aeromotive eliminator drop in pump, I didn't see if that was e85 compatible and didn't see if anyone has used or had any issues with it.

What are you guys using, any problems with the kit or install.

5.0_KenneB

Established Member
I would recommend looking at our fuel pump as it uses a A1000 in take and requires NO additional wiring. We are testing it as we speak for limits on E85 and we have seen close to 850 on the first hit without ANY issues. We have seen it make 953 on race gas too.

2011-14 Mustang GT 5.0L JACKAL Return Style Fuel System

This is what I have and haven't had any issues running e85, also correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the A1000 better for your every day use where the eliminator is more for track use.

FiveSlow

Established Member
American muscle sells a drop in a1000 kit for our cars that supports 1000+ on pump and should easily support 850 on e85. It's $300....

5.0_KenneB

Established Member
American muscle sells a drop in a1000 kit for our cars that supports 1000+ on pump and should easily support 850 on e85. It's $300....

If its the one I've seen on their website just for the drop in kit with just the pump is $699….than you would have to buy the fuel rails, fuel lines, fuel regulator, and etc so you are probably better off buying a kit so you have everything you need that is if you not familiar with fuel systems.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
our fore systems are top of the line, the highest quality stuff you'll find.

great support after the sale as well.

and as always, great pricing!

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
This is what I have and haven't had any issues running e85, also correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the A1000 better for your every day use where the eliminator is more for track use.

We actually just made 946rwhp on a 2011 yesterday running the A1000 and Deatschwerks 2200cc Injectors on E85 and NO signs of maxing out.

The eliminator pump can drive on the street. This is a upgrade option we offer BUT you will have to an Aeromotive controller on it because it will get hot fast. For track only, its 100% fine. Race and corn!

All the data will be released here soon for a re-launch with the latest and greatest. Your going to see the kit become a quick plug and play system with no wiring needed. :rockon:

378wby

Established Member
I would recommend looking at our fuel pump as it uses a A1000 in take and requires NO additional wiring. We are testing it as we speak for limits on E85 and we have seen close to 850 on the first hit without ANY issues. We have seen it make 953 on race gas too.

2011-14 Mustang GT 5.0L JACKAL Return Style Fuel System

This is the setup I'm running in my 2012 Mustang GT. I'm currently tuned on e85 and am making 795HP at the tires. I have been very happy with this system so far. No issues.

Users who are viewing this thread