Fuel prices near you

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
AFC9CA54-C885-4232-9C5E-50FD1CA72567.jpeg
Just got this from the gf after filling up the Fiesta with 93.

q6543

Established Member
Still haven't heard of anyone changing their plans yet.
Concerts, flights, vehicle sales, cruises.
Everything is still overbooked, prices aren't high enough for people to feel it yet.

Let's see if a few months in the 5s/6s break our spending.

Americans have something like 30 Trillion in savings still.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Supply chain woes creating 'dire' outlook for shale growth, Occidental CEO says​

Mar. 08, 2022 3:34 PM ETOccidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY)By: Carl Surran, SA News Editor12 Comments

oil pumps on sunset

ssuaphoto/iStock via Getty Images

The U.S. shale patch is in "a dire situation" and will find it hard to raise production enough to address global demand growth, as supply chain constraints and personnel shortages are severely limiting companies' efforts to grow, Occidental Petroleum (OXY -1.8%) CEO Vicki Hollub warned, according to Argus.
"We have never seen a scenario where we need to grow production when supply chains in every industry are being impacted by the pandemic," Hollub reportedly told the CERAWeek by S&P Global conference.

Companies working the Permian Basin also do not have enough rigs to support strong growth, and have used up most of the drilled-but-uncompleted wells that provided a quick growth boost in previous up-cycles, Hollub said.
To turn things around, the industry needs fresh support from the Biden administration, going beyond just regulatory freedom, Hollub said, adding that the president's warnings over price gouging damages public sentiment towards the industry.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Some are saying price per barrel could hit 200 bucks this week.
WOW! This shit is going to start killing economies.

IllCobra

Established Member
I just pumped gas in my daily yesterday at $4.19 for 87 in Orlando. It was $3.99 Sunday night smh

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Saw $4.99 diesel locally today.

Yea, they are saying when you factor in the emissions of all the farm equipment to grow, harvest and bring to market of the corn it's far worse for the environment than just straight gas.

That's been obvious since the beginning.

You might want to rethink that road trip to Death Valley.
275326664_10160264576521672_5024199217297990915_n.jpg

There's a pretty good bar across the street from that place. Very unique area to visit.

Pretty sure 22’ told 08’ to hold its beer and watch this. Only thing left to decide is if recession comes as quick as it did before.

This is going to get much worse before it gets better. Grocery prices are going up significantly, if you can even find what you want.

Is there a top to this? Will it ever stop going up? Is this their move to try and get people switch to EVs. Ridiculous.

Can't afford gas? Buy a $60,000 EV. Makes perfect sense.

MG0h3

Established Member
Price of gas is at an all time high, yet price of a barrel is still @20% under the peak of $145 back in 08.

Maybe refining costs are higher…

I also noticed mortgage rates at the bank are up even though the Fed hasn’t raised rates yet.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread