Fuel prices near you

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Might not seem too bad, but the Median annual income here in Wichita is only $29,154 precovid. I'm fortunate, but I've lived to work most my life.

$2.79 for E85. Didn't see E98. Filled last time for 1.99 in November. Can't drive it until we get warmer and a nice strong rain to get the sand off the streets, maybe my right arm will work by then, make shifts possible.

Put 3/4 of a tank 91 in a Z4 (tank is 55L or ~14.5 gallons). $52. Thankfully that TT strait 6 is still is good for 30mpg/400mi highway at 85mph with DCT. Very slick in the wind unlike my mustang or my late Escape. Wind is usually running 15mph here.
I have to drive to Colorado often usually Denver and Colorado Springs where the stores are. Well over 500 miles each way. Often put 1100-1500 miles on a single trip, or more when opening a new stores. Last year was 14.5 k miles in the Z4, 4k in the mustang and one flight just driving to/from Colorado.

Gas prices are going to cut the economy's achilles tendon, Diesel will slit it's throat.
Like an attractive collage age gal who's alone in the beginning of a horror movie.
We know she's going to die, it's just a matter of how long the killer takes.

Also somewhat peculiar that after the truckers protested, diesel has surged past 89 and 91 here. It was just a bit more than 87 for most of last year.

Good news is the fed may not even get a chance to raise interest rates.

Biden is ending fossil fuels the same way Putin is taking Ukraine. They both don't seem to mind ruling over rubble, no matter the costs (human and $) so long as they rule.

BTW put Vaseline on your Biden stickers. Keeps the ones it angers from touching it, and if the owners want it off the pumps it's easier for them.

3bdb4a6fb2276d69b9681534544122df.jpg
b015e7e4d5327fc5e8916b797e538ac2.jpg
f027b2acacd49787a02c8b48ba51b80a.jpg

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
Filled up my wife's Chevy Cruz today at the Costco in Roseville, Michigan. $40. The car still had some gas in the tank but it was on the low side. I recall similar prices in 2009. But this time it will go higher.

GAS MICHIGAN.JPG

quad

Established Member
I always fill my cobra with 91 non oxygenated fuel for winter storage. I usually get sick of running it and drain it out after a couple drives. I may do it earlier this year and put E70 in. Then use this 91 for my truck.

I may eventually not even store it with 91 anymore.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
How do you drain it?

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
For those who missed the bidens regime latest video of lies.
Note how psaki, an appointed wench dictating policy, says bidens first year of oil was > T$. True.

What psaki fails to tell you, and doesn't want you to know, it's because it took time during T$'s first year to undo all the red tape obama's regime put on oil and gas and to unleash the United States true energy potential.

Another cloaked lie.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
You the type that likes to get pipe’d on all 4s by a stranger, in a gas station bathroom… face smashed down against the piss soaked and poorly laid out tile, while sniffin’ away the aromas… arent you, boy?
Hey, hey now. Don't pick on the mentally challenged. Because he is definitely retarded.

Who can support the current administrations policies and still bea fully functioning human being? If you still support Biden, you need to be tested and probably wear a helmet at your desk.

Your government is lying to you

blk02edge

Established Member
You the type that likes to get pipe’d on all 4s by a stranger, in a gas station bathroom… face smashed down against the piss soaked and poorly laid out tile, while sniffin’ away the aromas… arent you, boy?
He's the type that takes pipe instead of laying pipe. This is science.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
they did get us diesel yesterday, .13/gallon above the quote they had sent. Average quote this morning was around 4.30/gallon

Users who are viewing this thread