Fuel Injectors ?

03MIKE

Established Member
I am going to get the sieman deka 60lb injectors. My question is do i need to get them flow tested? I see some people get them done and some dont, What would be the risk if i dont? Im going to get them from lethal performance, i see they have a set that needs the harness and a set that does not need the harness, is one better than the other?Thanks for your help.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I am going to get the sieman deka 60lb injectors. My question is do i need to get them flow tested? I see some people get them done and some dont, What would be the risk if i dont? Im going to get them from lethal performance, i see they have a set that needs the harness and a set that does not need the harness, is one better than the other?Thanks for your help.

The majority of people don't get them flowed including ourselves with our 725rwhp Shelby. So prefer to get them flowed just to know for sure that they are all within a certain percentage from one another.

In regards to the ones that need and don't need adapters the ones that don't are the same injectors just that they have a newer style connection on them. The benefits of the newer USCAR style injector is that they fit your 03-04 Cobra without harness adapters and also cost less due to them not needing the adapter. We've got them in stock with same day shipping so feel free to give us a call. Thanks, Jared

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
When purchasing new fuel injectors, most folks generally don't feel it is necessary to get them flow tested. However, installing flow "matched" injectors where all 8 individual untis are flowing with a specific rate of each other can be a benefit, especially with higher horsepower applications.

Now whenever installing used fuel injectors, having them flow tested and cleaned would probably not be a bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread