fuel delivery questions

joeschmoemmix

Vigilant
Established Member
I have decided to go with gt pumps instead of a bap.

can I go with a stage 2 fpdm from
Zone 5 Stage II Modified FPDM (Fuel Pump Driver Module) at LightningForcePerformance.com - Your American Muscle Parts Depot

and run the gt pumps in the stock hat?

I've read that modifications need to be made for the dual fpdm harness to connect to the pumps in the tank, but what would be needed for a modified fpdm?

this is going to be a diy job for me, i've done a lot of searching, but i havent run across this at all.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I have decided to go with gt pumps instead of a bap.

can I go with a stage 2 fpdm from
Zone 5 Stage II Modified FPDM (Fuel Pump Driver Module) at LightningForcePerformance.com - Your American Muscle Parts Depot

and run the gt pumps in the stock hat?

I've read that modifications need to be made for the dual fpdm harness to connect to the pumps in the tank, but what would be needed for a modified fpdm?

this is going to be a diy job for me, i've done a lot of searching, but i havent run across this at all.

What is your end game power goal and what fuel will be used?

BTW: LFP has left a bad taste with quite a few members here and elsewhere, I would keep shopping that if I were you. They are an EX-vendor here for good reasons.

Stock 03/04 Cobra pumps with a BAP will support high 600s on gas.

joeschmoemmix

Vigilant
Established Member
well, I used lfp as an example as to what I was looking at getting, I didn't plan on buying it from them.

93 octane

As of now, I'm just looking at getting full boost out of the 2.76 pulley on the eaton, where as the pumps maxed out on me at 10psi at 5200rpms.

I would like to touch 500rwhp within a year or so, but I haven't decided if I wanted to get the eaton ported.

I was thinking about the gt pumps because I think the pumps I have now (bought from someone on here) are wearing down and might need replacing, even with a bap and lethal wire upgrade.

Black306

Established Member
You can do either a modified FPDM or dual FPDM conversion to run GT pumps. However, either way I would suggest you to run a second pair of wires through the stock hat. A dual FPDM conversion makes it a given to run a 2nd pair of wires through the hat. But with a modified FPDM, you risk overheating the stock connection that goes through the hat. The chance is less when running an Eaton Vs. a twin screw/turbo since the pumps aren't pushed as hard, but there is still a chance.

badazzebz06

Established Member
im sellin my ported blower for 950 its a steggy stage 4 port put down 507 upper pulley only or tradin it for 700 plus trade for stock blower

Users who are viewing this thread