Ft Myers meet

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
I have been looking for a local hangout where guys are getting together to show off there rides, hangout and shoot the shit on maybe a friday or saturday night.

Is anyone getting together in the area. There has to be hundreds of us in the area.

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member
Last I heard some hang out by Costco at Cypress Lake/Daniels at 41
on Fri and Sat nights, but I have not been there.
The crowd usually has a lot of rice but some Mustangs.
Ricers generally misbehaved and got booted at other hangouts.

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
Hey Birdman thanks for the lead. It doesn't look there too many of us in this neck of the woods. I heard a while back it was the target on 41 but everytime I went there were just a couple of people hanging out. I will have to give it a shot.

Thanks

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
If I come up to Tampa can I stay in your Ft Myers Condo LOL. Tampa is only a couple of hours away. Anything special going on? When?

Fast Willy

Established Member
I was at cosco last sat and there was a decent turn out. 2 twin turbo gtos my whipple cobra, another whipple cobra, z06 with spray and some others like a is300 with a supra motor and slicks. We usually dont go ever sat night thats why the times you show up you might only see ricers.

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
On the 20th of October there is a Lightning meet at Aftermath performance. 10am for Dyno contest. IT is only open to Lightnings but you are more than welcomed to hang out. 4pm we are all heading to Hooters by the mall for some grub and a cruise to the beach afterwards.

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
Cosco's sat night

Fearless said:
I was at cosco last sat and there was a decent turn out. 2 twin turbo gtos my whipple cobra, another whipple cobra, z06 with spray and some others like a is300 with a supra motor and slicks. We usually dont go ever sat night thats why the times you show up you might only see ricers.

I drove by last saturday and the place was deserted. How late does everyone show up? I will try again tomorrow

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
they meet at costco and alltel wireless on wednesday and saturday nights. i wish i would have known there were gonna be some cobras there. i would have went. i went there once and it seemed like it was all talk and no action. if anyone plans to go one of these days email me [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread