FSU vs CANES

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Anybody watching (aside from Jason)?

Should be a good game, although I think that since the noles must start a red shirt freshman at QB and there All American DB is out...they still have 2 of the best tailbacks in the ACC, supposedly.

I take FSU by 3. :rockon:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:
Anybody watching (aside from Jason)?

Should be a good game, although I think that since the noles must start a red shirt freshman at QB and there All American DB is out...they still have 2 of the best tailbacks in the ACC, supposedly.

I take FSU by 3. :rockon:

Great pick!! I hope you are right :beer:

tb2001

CoBrAbOy
Established Member
:) :coolman: :rolling: :beer: Carolina Fan Here...But go seminoles....

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Looking at two pretty darn good (actually GREAT!) defenses right here......Will take a special quarterback to make a difference in a game like this.

TRBO VNM

I think I had another heart attack. Man, every freaking yr. Awesome end, but damn was it ugly on both sides. running backs were great and Wright definitely grew up and hopefully our QB's will do the same over the next couple of games, but them D's did it all. And I am so sick of seeing tight ends do that to us. Only Miami has had that much sucess on us. I just don't understand why Mickey doesn't come up with something to cover their tight end.

anyway, 1-0 record and in ACC play, I don't care how ugly it is, it is a win and I will take it. nuff said. :beer:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
WUTWINE said:
I think I had another heart attack. Man, every freaking yr. Awesome end, but damn was it ugly on both sides. running backs were great and Wright definitely grew up and hopefully our QB's will do the same over the next couple of games, but them D's did it all. And I am so sick of seeing tight ends do that to us. Only Miami has had that much sucess on us. I just don't understand why Mickey doesn't come up with something to cover their tight end

anyway, 1-0 record and in ACC play, I don't care how ugly it is, it is a win and I will take it. nuff said. :beer:

Well said :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It was ugly but we won!!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Great win by the Noles!!! Great defensive scheme......

J, that tight end was the #1 TE in the country from NJ a couple years back. Another great one from the Canes in the likes of Winslow and Shockey. It's tough for Mickey to shut down because the Canes receivers are so good that he has to respect their routes which isolates Olson. But, they bent, but didn't break....

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

Just call it THE MUFF...

only fitting. We have wide right, wide left....Miami has THE MUFF, and they did miss a wide right and had one that was short I believe.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

finally, our turn to gloat

Users who are viewing this thread