FS-Whipple 2.3 Polished-NOS kit-Metco Lower kit-60lb injectors

jtsmg

Got my head in the clouds
Established Member
TTT for a good honest guy! I just bought parts from him and he made sure I got my stuff even after the post office lost the shit Great communication throughout the whole ordeal. Thanks man for being a stand up guy!

CobradaCableGuy

Established Member
TTT for a good honest guy! I just bought parts from him and he made sure I got my stuff even after the post office lost the shit Great communication throughout the whole ordeal. Thanks man for being a stand up guy!

Thanks fo rthe comment jtsmg !! I really appreciate everything on your behalf. Just glad everything turned out fine and you got your stuff complete and undamaged :beer:

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
I know you don't want to break it up, but if you do, i would def take the nitrous plate off your hands. I have a nitrous kit already but shoot me a price if you do.

CobradaCableGuy

Established Member
I know you don't want to break it up, but if you do, i would def take the nitrous plate off your hands. I have a nitrous kit already but shoot me a price if you do.

LOL if I sell you the plate then the NOS will be worth nothing, thanks for your intrest thou...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread