FS-Whipple 2.3 Polished-NOS kit-Metco Lower kit-60lb injectors

JAYSVT06

Established Member
Those engine bay pics are of my whipple on my car!! you must have copied these??? thats def mine lol
look at the sticker on the whipple off the car and then the whipple on the engine..

Last edited:

CobradaCableGuy

Established Member
Those engine bay pics are of my whipple on my car!! you must have copied these??? thats def mine lol
look at the sticker on the whipple off the car and then the whipple on the engine..

Yes lol I just loved the way it stood out, beautiful car just had to include it congrats on a beautiful setup, by the way. I took some of mine when I had my polished on but they came out really dark. :beer:

jtsmg

Got my head in the clouds
Established Member
shoot me your paypal address again. I accidentally deleted the text from earlier today. Look forward to talking to you @ 2 when you get off... thanks Jeff

jtsmg

Established Member
what engine combo were you running when you ran the nos?

JAYSVT06

Established Member
Yes lol I just loved the way it stood out, beautiful car just had to include it congrats on a beautiful setup, by the way. I took some of mine when I had my polished on but they came out really dark. :beer:

haha thanks man! i didnt care i was like im glad someone using pics of my bay:rockon:

jtsmg

Established Member
can you resend me the tracking for the metco pulleys and injectors ... also whats your bottom $ for the NOS shipped? thanks

jtsmg

Established Member
any news on where the parts are? Have they been tracked down...

CobradaCableGuy

Established Member
im ready to buy let me know.

OMG what a ****ing nightmare with this asshole. You guys know me and know I am an honest person but this guy svtcobra20003 well actually his name is Marvin Ramierez of North Carolina. First his paypal payment bounces then yesterday it cleared now he opened a paypal claim that he does'nt want the NOS afterall WTF then he threatnes me via txt jajaja GUYS DON'T SELL A SINGLE THING TO THIS ASSHOLE ****ING DEADBEAT. Now I'm gonna have to go and pick up the NOS kit at the post office 60 miles away. Well if anyone lives in North Carolina 28226 and wants to visit and say hello to Marvin for me by all means.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread