FS: True Forged Chicanes! 18 X 9 and 18 X 10

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator

mrpork

Established Member
I would be in deep sh*t if I spent this kind of money on wheels before buying a ring. :nonono:
i allready did that purchase that is why i am the proud owner of a set of "04 sleepers"
Are these chrome? Sure look that way. Beautiful wheels!

marc i think it is your turn to drop the ball and purchase a set. these would look great on the stang:rockon:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
havent sold yet huh? i bet they sell before mine show up.
We will see..... :burnout:

i allready did that purchase that is why i am the proud owner of a set of "04 sleepers"
Nice! :rockon:

marc i think it is your turn to drop the ball and purchase a set. these would look great on the stang:rockon:
Yeah Marc. What are you waiting for? LOL...

Marc

Established Member
Yeah Marc. What are you waiting for? LOL...

Not that these arn't ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WHEELS, I am a "bling" guy. I like chrome. I have chrome cobra Rs on my car currently. I want people to be able to see themselves in my wheels. :) If the wheels were in chrome, I would think about buying them if the price was right. :rockon:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Not that these arn't ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WHEELS, I am a "bling" guy. I like chrome. I have chrome cobra Rs on my car currently. I want people to be able to see themselves in my wheels. :) If the wheels were in chrome, I would think about buying them if the price was right. :rockon:

Believe me, the level of polish on the TF wheels will rival chrome any day, plus it has a deeper, richer look inmo. I went from chrome wheels to these, and chrome wheels really look "cheap" by comparison!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I think if you saw these wheels in person you would think they were "Bling Enough". But I understand if you like chrome.

Believe me, the level of polish on the TF wheels will rival chrome any day, plus it has a deeper, richer look inmo. I went from chrome wheels to these, and chrome wheels really look "cheap" by comparison!
I agree.

Bump for ya Kevin
Thanks Doug. :beer:

pm me a price for local pick up???
PM Sent.

well i just went from six to midnite:banana:. Man those sre awesome.
LOL.. Thanks. :beer:

free bump for crazy clean termin

You made my breakfast really good with those amazing pictures

Thanks. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread