FS: TF Vents, ****in Fast Knob, TERMINATOR Cover

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Hey guys, selling a set of Black TF Hood Vents, a ****IN FAST Shift Knob and Bangastang's Black TERMINATOR Radiator Cover. Sold my car so have no use for these anymore.

Black TF Hood Vents. These have 500 miles if that. Purchased these new off of Steve back in April. Only flaw is the threading in some of the holes got messed up a bit but the bolt still hooks and holds them in place. I ran them like this without any issues. Can easily be re-threaded with the tool which I dont have.
$175 Shipped/Paypal'd in the 48 States

9404743081_6cd03d1c4b_z.jpg

I purchased this knob used off a member about a year ago. Has two minor scratches and a tiny dent. Kind of hard to tell in the pics but I'm trying to be as honest as possible and let the buyer know of any blemishes. Had it on my car for about 100 miles. Just looking to get my money back.
$110 Shipped/Paypal'd in the 48 States

Hard to see the scratches in the pics but they're there.
9407489718_62c6afb02d_z.jpg

9407498026_c8bef3efab_z.jpg

Bangastang Black 'TERMINATOR' Radiator Cover. Bought this back in March and only put 500 miles on it. I've heard of the horror stories people had when ordering these through Bangastang. So here's your chance to get one without dealing with the hassle.
$130 Shipped/Paypal'd in the 48 States

A little dirty in the pic
9404745191_f984588914_z.jpg

PM me if you have any questions. :beer:

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
What?! Are you upgrading to a GT500?

What's up Ross. Not sure just quite on what my next car will be yet. :pop:

That rad cover looks awesome! If I weren't saving my duckies for an rxt clutch I'd be on that :)

Its all good man. Thanks for the compliment. :beer:

Payment sent for Fn knob

Payment sent for TF hood vents

Thanks guys. Received the payment. :beer:

F'n Fast Knob and TF Hood Vents are SOLD! :rockon:

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
Free bump. I have the radiator cover and I love it. And yes, bangastang sucked at filling these orders.

Zemedici

Established Member
was coming in to buy that shift knob. Dammit. GLWS on that rad cover, would be interested if it was polished. GLWS sir.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Free bump for that radiator cover

Thanks dude. :rockon:

If that cover was polished id be on it like a fat kid on cake.

Lmao. Thanks

Free bump. I have the radiator cover and I love it. And yes, bangastang sucked at filling these orders.

:beer:

was coming in to buy that shift knob. Dammit. GLWS on that rad cover, would be interested if it was polished. GLWS sir.

Thanks

How much for it picked up here is my number 8183910436

The rad cover is pending sale. I'll keep those interested in it posted :thumbsup:

GTpower01

Established Member
True that.. It took six weeks and many phone calls and I just got mine in the mail yesterday!!!!! Bangastang horrible customer service!!!!!! They never even answer their phones I mean NEVER! That piece won't last long glws

1sickcobra

Banned
Im interested on the rad cover, if it does not sell please let me know! As u can see i can pm/receive pm so ill check the thread later on and see if still available thanks! Perhaps can i email you ?

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Im interested on the rad cover, if it does not sell please let me know! As u can see i can pm/receive pm so ill check the thread later on and see if still available thanks! Perhaps can i email you ?

The cover is currently pending sale. I'll let you know if deal falls through. A couple others in line as well though. I will be going by the order I received the PM's in. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread