FS/T: 2006 Silverado 1500 single cab short bed 4X4 5.3 V8 5 SPEED!

selbyvince

Established Member
Scroll down for recent pics:

Info:
2006 silverado 1500 4x4 (manual 4x4 on floor, not auto by swtich on dash)
3.73 gears
5.3 v8 w/ NV3500 manual 5 speed
3" lift on 33" nitto trail grapplers with 18x9 xd wheels

Mods:
Custom tuned ECU from nelson performance
Pacesetter long tube headers
Pacesetter O/R Y pipe
Gibson catback duals that come out in front of the passenger tire
Grantelli Cold Air Intake
Kenwood stereo, aftermarket component speakers, alpine amp, and 2 10"s behind the seat
8k hid headlights
kobalt black low pro tool box
beliner
tinted windows
Full color-matched front end, mirrors, and tailgate handle. I have the smooth door handles but I haven't had them painted yet.

Truck had 81,508 miles on it when i installed the 5.3. It currently has 89,XXX miles on it. These are the parts that i replaced when i put the motor in:
-Brand new duralast water pump and thermostat
-Brand new duralast A/C compressor
-New AC Delco spark plugs, wires, and coil packs (yes all 8 coil packs replaced)
-8 brand new GM fuel injectors
-New set of motor mounts and frame mounts
-New oil dipstick tube and dipstick
-New optima red top battery
-New duralast starter
-Replaced all gaskets on top end, ABSOLUTELY NO OIL LEAKS
-Fresh penzoil platinum full synthetic oil and AC delco filter, Fresh coolant
-Brand new SACHS clutch and flywheel with new TOB and Pilot bearing (shifts SMOOTH)
-Long tube headers, y-pipe, and gibson stainless catback
-2 new O2 seonsors

I have over $5,000 in reciepts for every part i have bought for this truck. No dents, a few dings in drivers door and 1 on the tailgate, no swirls in the paint. Inside looks like nobody ever even sat in it. Absoluty beautiful truck, tasteful mods, and a rare combo with the v8 and 5 speed.

Mainly looking for trade trade offers.

View attachment 31974View attachment 31975

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
New tune installed. Now has a 89 octane tune from Nelson Performance. Got cruise control working again and just changed the oil. 1st oil change since the new motor has been put in. Now has just over 85k miles.

I also just bought a brand new color-matched front bumper, top bumper pad, mirrors, and SS grille. Will be ordering a new lower valance with the fog light holes as well. Ill be adding fog lights through a factory switch in the cab. Matching 5k HIDs. I also picked up a set of paintable door handles, just need to drop them off to get painted along with my rear bumper. With all this done ill be leaving the price at $15,500. Or I will take best offer as is.

Getting a cam for it for my birthday in February, so if I still have it by then itll be getting the TSP 224R cam.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread