FS: SOS Pod/Billetflow snub idler

Satan's Snake

Established Member
got two things left from the cobra that I've been holding on to for some odd reason. finally making time to put them up for sale.

got an SOS gauge pod in like new condition was only in the car for a few months. they are $120 new I think $75 shipped plus paypal fees is fair.

:::EDIT::: this is the 94-03 round style pillar. check the speed of sound website to make sure you are getting the right one for your car

:::EDIT Round II::: TRBO VNM pointed out that the Billetflow Idler Bracket has a Metco or similar brand Pulley...This is true...it is a 100mm non Billetflow pulley on Billetflow's new snub idler bracket design

$75 plus paypal fees shipped
078-1.jpg

second up for sale is a black billetflow snub idler bracket and pulley. I bought it off a member on here and never got a chance to use it. I paid 100 plus paypal fees and I just want what I've got in it. Has 2 scuffs 1 on the base and 1 on the pulley itself

SOLD to Venumb
079-1.jpg

Last edited:

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
I'm very interested in the Billetflow idler. What size is it? 90mm or 100mm? I need one of these. This is the auxiliary idler that goes right under the supercharger pulley correct? Also does it come with the hardware- mounting bracket (looks like it) bolt washer etc...
What size belt does it take? PM me if you'd like.

Thanks, Joe

TRBO VNM

Just a FYI, looks more like a metco or other brand idler with the billetflow bracket.

Venumb, check cobrabob's site for belt lengths.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
idler pending sale

2bescrewed: I want to make sure you know which one you're getting NeverFastEngh was going to buy this until I told him that there are two different designs here's the pic from speed of sound's web page
podcrosssections.jpg

I will also pm you the info

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
idler pending sale

2bescrewed: I want to make sure you know which one you're getting NeverFastEngh was going to buy this until I told him that there are two different designs here's the pic from speed of sound's web page
podcrosssections.jpg

I will also pm you the info
I'm putting it in my 03 Cobra, so that's the one I want, right?

Satan's Snake

Established Member
I'm putting it in my 03 Cobra, so that's the one I want, right?

you have to take off the stock pillar and check the number. apparently they changed part way through the 03 model year.

quoted from speed of sounds site

"Important note to 2003 Mustang coupe owners:

In the middle of the 2003 production run of hardtop cars, the OEM driver's and passenger's pillars were changed to meet federal regulations. Some cars produced in this model year have our 94-03 pillar, and most have the newer 2004 style.

To guarantee your order is perfect, you may also remove your stock pillar and reference the part number. Use the first two digits of the part number to determine the correct Speed of Sound gauge pillar for you.

First two digits = 2 R , then choose our 1994-2003 coupe model

First two digits = 3 R , then choose our 2004 coupe model"

Users who are viewing this thread