FS: Socal, 03 Sonic Blue vert, full suspension, cage, TF wheels, $30k obo

20psirabbit

Established Member
SOLD!

Up for sale is my 03 Sonic Blue vert, 23,xxx miles.
I bought this car in March of 2008 with 1,750 miles on it from a car collector who kept the car in a climate controlled warehouse. The car was bone stock, I wanted to do a couple things to it and drive it as a nice weekend car. That didn't last long.
Some pics:
222279[/ATTACH]"]
DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

1255457933.jpg

1247892596.jpg

1271478033.jpg

1313652899.jpg

1313653202.jpg

1313251048.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

1313653602.jpg

And the mod list-

Engine: K&N FIPK,2.76 BF clear pulley w/ idlers, Afco heat exchanger, TR6ix plugs, Magnaflow catted x-pipe, Magnaflow catback exhaust, Reische Performance thermostat, True Forged intercooler reservoir tank in crinkle black, Maximum Motorsports oil filter relocation kit, SCT handheld tuner, the car was tuned at RET by Greg.

Suspension/Drivetrain: 17x9 and 17x10.5 stock chrome replica wheels with Nitto 275 555RII on the fronts, 315 Nitto 555R on the rears. MGW short shifter (orange handle) with white MRT knob, MM k-member & control arms with poly bushings, MM solid steering shaft, KW Variant 3 coilovers with adjustable compression and rebound settings, MM front and rear bumpsteer kits with rear toe links, poly sway bar bushings and endlinks, MM aluminum diff mount, BF diff brace, MM full length subframe connectors, FTBR delrin irs and subframe bushings with grease fittings, Midcontinent Mustangs brake cooling ducts, 00R Brembo brakes with slotted rotors, Russell stainless brake lines front and rear, Carbotech pads, rear calipers were painted gloss black to match the front calipers.

Interior: Dual Aeroforce interceptor gauges, Auto Meter bezel where the interceptors reside, Recaro Sport seats in black leather, MM 6 point cage with removable door bars powder coated gloss black, ~100 sq. ft. of dynamat from the firewall through the trunk, Pioneer F90bt deck with navigation and ipod connectivity, JL Audio c5 component speakers in the front, JL Audio c2 coaxial speakers in the rear, 1 JL Audio 10w6v2 in a fully custom box/upholstered seat delete, all powered by a JL Audio hd900.5 amp, with gain/volume knob for the sub in the front by the cup holders.

Exterior: Fore black anodized vents in the hood, 6k hids from hid guy with slim ballasts in the headlights and the fog lights, shorty antenna, front snake badge, 99-01 amber tail lights, rear fender lips rolled by Eric (EBCOBRA)
------------------------------------------
It needs: new ducting for brake ducts (cheap at home depot,) the gauge faces in the cluster went out. I contacted a guy on here who has been fixing them and sent it to him for repair. The faces lit up 3 times then quit, the speedo and tach are jumpy and not smooth, I believe the cluster is fried. A new cluster can be had from Tousley for ~$650 plus an hour of labor at a dealer to flash the new cluster to the car. This just recently happened so I haven't had a chance to fix it. The powder coat on the bar at the connector points for the front door bars was ground down to fab new door bars when the Recaros went in. It was sprayed but could use some touch up work, also recently done so I haven't had a chance to address it.

Basically the car is in awesome shape, it has a couple small rock marks on the bumper/hood, a couple small scratches. I was focusing on suspension and everything else before the motor so it has never had a twin screw on it. The car has just been a weekend car, has very rarely seen rain and is parked inside a garage when not being driven. The power mods were mainly for fun, but for the most part I drive around town like an old lady. It's been driven but not abused at all.
All work has been performed by myself or by extremely knowledgeable and experienced shops. I didn't ever plan on selling this car, and I hate doing things twice, so I bought the high quality stuff and made sure it was all done right. The only reason she's for sale is because I got a deal I couldn't refuse on a c6 z06, so I bought it and went to to the dark side :)

I'm looking for $30k or best offer, not interested in any trades or parting out unless someone wants the car without the wheels or something like that, in which case i have a set of chrome stock reps with 10.5 rears, with Nitto 555RII on the front and Nitto 555R on the rears. I also have all the stock k-member and suspension parts for the most part, as well as the stock intake and h-pipe with good cats, as well as some other stock parts not coming to mind right now. I also have the stock rear seat in great condition, stock stereo, amps, etc.

I'm not familiar with shipping cars, but the car could be shipped at the buyer's expense if needed.

Thanks for looking :)

Price drop! Looking for $24k, I'm open to offers and I'm a motivated seller :beer:

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i can 100% vouch for the seller and the car. this car is a "no expense spared" type of car. everything is top notch and only had top notch people working on it.

the car is absolutely gorgeous and MINT. total show quality car.

the seller is a very trust-worthy guy you should have no problem dealing with.

good luck with the sale brandon :beer:

20psirabbit

Established Member
Thank you :) I'm open to offers, the worst I can do I say no :) If something serious doesn't come through soon I'm pulling the wheels off and selling it with chrome 9/10.5 reps with nitto drag radials on them.

Last edited:

gabe1530

Banned
Thank you :) I'm open to offers, the worst I can do I say no :) If something serious doesn't come through soon I'm pulling the wheels off and selling it with chrome 9/10.5 reps with nitto drag radials on them.

those are the rims i want. i wish i had enough cash to pick them up right now.
pm me what your looking to get for them.

wan2play

Established Member
That is a lot of suspension work. If it had a whipple or Turbo I would pay 28-30 for it. hands down the sickest wheels ever...i cant believe I have never seen them before...They look great on the SB.... I miss my SB :(

GLWS

20psirabbit

Established Member
I'm looking for $3k from a local buyer. I appreciate the interest in the wheels from the east coast guys via PM but I'd really prefer not to ship them. If I can't find a local buyer for the TF wheels then I'll resort to shipping :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread