FS: Recaro front seats and 04 cobra rear seat

Evilcartman

Established Member
I got these seats from a friend of mine who only had them a few months. I got the seats this past spring and have probably only put 200-300 miles on the car with them in it. New they cost $3,400 for the seats. He bought the compatiable seat track for the Cobra and found a dark charcoal rear seat online from a '04 cobra to match.

These seats are much lighter than the stock seats. They actually recline and fold forward for access to the rear seat. They are still in my car so you can check the fit and comfort.

Asking $2,600 for the two Recaro Sportster CS front seats, seat tracks for a '03 cobra and the rear seat from a '04 dark charcoal. I do have the boxes, but I don't own a vehicle big enough to drop them off to be shipped. Local sell only in Houston area.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Keith

RECARO: Sportster CS

IMG0930-XL.jpg

IMG0936CR2-XL.jpg

IMG0924-XL.jpg

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I might have someone near by in TX. If I can have a friend pick them up he could ship to me. What would the shipping be you think to LA, CA?

Considering shipping will be added could you pm me with info like what general area for pickup and best price etc. Are the inserts in the fronts a dark blueish color or???

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
hey! those are my seats! give them back ***! just kidding...they look great keith. for the record, those are my old seats and i only put about 400 miles on the car when i had them. i bought these seats brand new.

Evilcartman

Established Member
+1! Pure sex! Why would you part with these just out of curiousity?:shrug:

I don't drive the car enough to justify race seats and I need money for medical bills. I really hate to sell them and put the heavy pig seats back in, but at least I can keep the car.

Evilcartman

Established Member
I might have someone near by in TX. If I can have a friend pick them up he could ship to me. What would the shipping be you think to LA, CA?

Considering shipping will be added could you pm me with info like what general area for pickup and best price etc. Are the inserts in the fronts a dark blueish color or???

I really don't know the shipping cost. I have the three large boxes in my closet that they came in. I need to pull them out and measure. The seats are still in the car, but come out quickly.

As of right now I'm pretty firm on the price since I just posted them. The picture makes them look blue, but they are gray.

Satin03

Established Member
I don't drive the car enough to justify race seats and I need money for medical bills. I really hate to sell them and put the heavy pig seats back in, but at least I can keep the car.

Sorry to hear that man! Sweet set up! Wish I had the money. If you decide to part out the seat I would be interested in the rears.

Users who are viewing this thread