FS: Ported Eaton/plenum/tb plus mods package

KLLR SNK

Established Member
Changing directions: selling my ported Eaton and mods as a package. Zero miles since porting.

Ported Eaton - cleaned/greased needle bearings, new GM SC oil, inspected coupler
Welded & Ported, matched oem plenum
Ported oem TB
BF black 2.76 pulley
LFP 90mm pulley with bracket (new)
MAFia F7373
SD 108191 60# USCAR EV6 injectors (1000 miles)
KB BAP 3017 40a w/dial, no Hobbs switch (relay for wiring upgrade included)
Intake, Blower, IC mfld gaskets (these are new)

$1275 firm shipped to lower 48 states, you pay Paypal fees or gift. Not separating at this time. Please no pic collectors. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• blower plenum 4-1-1.jpg
    blower plenum 4-1-1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 618
  • blower plenum 1-resize.jpg
    blower plenum 1-resize.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 566
  • blower lead-ins 1-resize.jpg
    blower lead-ins 1-resize.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 595
  • blower bottom 8-resize.jpg
    blower bottom 8-resize.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 615
  • 2015 blower mods 3-resize.jpg
    2015 blower mods 3-resize.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 636

KLLR SNK

Established Member
This is the second Eaton I have ported; I have ported heads and intakes in the past. The first Eaton I ported did 504hp upper only and the member I sold it to did 505hp upper only. Because of some port design changes, I expect this blower to do a little better than the first ported blower. PM me for pics. Thanks

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Is that epoxy covering the blower holes near rotors? Or is it welded then grinded? If it chips or breaks can it cause damage?

88bluepony

Established Member
just commenting to say thats one of the best homeports ive seen in awhile. outlet isnt huge, i liked what ya did with the inlet and plenum there. GLWS!

KLLR SNK

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully a serious buyer will back out typical prices on the mods and realize the competitive price of the blower/plenum/tb.

Lycosa

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully a serious buyer will back out typical prices on the mods and realize the competitive price of the blower/plenum/tb.

I would kill for this right now. Looks good but sadly the funds aren't there. Maybe I'll be able to pick up one of your ports later on. GLWS

toomanytoys

Established Member
I would love this too. He sent me some detailed pics and the work is impressive. Too bad the funds aren't there right now. That and now it looks like I'm going to need a new alternator soon as mine is starting to whine

KLLR SNK

Established Member
Thanks gents. I believe this combo will perform at the upper range of most ported blowers when dynoed with a good custom tune.

Users who are viewing this thread