FS: Polished CCW classics

selbyvince

Established Member
picked these up last week, but just not liking them on my car. So putting them up for sale. I bolted them on, but never drove on them (havent finished my blower swap yet).

Looking for 2900 out right, or will trade for other wheels + cash (afs 18s in chrome preferred)

Local would be best, not looking to ship.

They are 18x9 front and 18x10 rear. Front passenger wheel has light curb rash. Other then that, they are all in great shape and are about a year old. The pics are on my SRA cobra.

Tires are brand new, but the guy put low pro tires in the front (235/35/18) so i would change them. The rears are 305/35/18 nittor 555r.

only pics i have of them on my car, as i bought them last week, and i havent yet finished up the blower swap on my car so i cant really drive it out of the garage:

Pics of the only wheel with damage. the rest are perfect. This wheels has light rash all around the outer lip, looks worse in the pics then what it really is. Im not sure how that guy did this;

Last edited:

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
Why didn't you like the look? I'm changing wheels very soon and getting away from the black wheels for something different. Just curious why you don't like on CO.

selbyvince

Established Member
well i had black wheels first, then these.. i just rathered the black wheels i guess. i think these would look better with black centers. but i kind of just want to put the afs replicas on it and just put the money elsewhere. They just didnt excite me as much as i thought they would lol, hard to explain

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Any flexibility on the price? These wheels are only $2700 brand new.

Any pics of the curb rash?

selbyvince

Established Member
I bought them a week ago for 2900 and I never even ride on them. So just looking to break even. I didn't get that price when quoted from ccw. And I'll get some pics of the one wheel that has the rash.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Bump for a good guy and an honest seller.

Btw, i see you got rid of the black cobra in favor of the orange. I've always loved the CO cobras man. Solid choice! :cheers:

selbyvince

Established Member
Bump for a good guy and an honest seller.

Btw, i see you got rid of the black cobra in favor of the orange. I've always loved the CO cobras man. Solid choice! :cheers:

thanks man :beer: long time no see. where you at now? ever get you a cobra after you sold the v?

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Yeah no kidding bro! Lol I actually just bought a house in League City area off 646. Nice area and a little closer to work. And no, I didn't get a cobra. I almost did but I bought an 08 Vette with Z06 wide body, forged wheels, blower, etc. Went 9.55 @ 144 with a 1.4 60ft on the old T-trim. Its going to the shop this week to upgrade to a YSi and 8-rib setup. :) we need to meet up sometime soon man. Maybe hit up a car meet or something to catch up.

I actually just picked up a clean 93 coupe with a lil heads/cam DSS 331 setup i'm driving daily at the moment which is how i came across these wheels. I'd really like to get a set of 18" classics for it but ill prob settle on something cheaper until I get my other project done. One thing at a time... Unfortunately Lol

My numbers still the same... Give me a shout bud.

Last edited:

04 mystic vert

Established Member
I'm def interested. If youdont mind could you shoot me a text and talk it over with you. i would prefer without tires if you dont mind. 540-449-2234 thanks Branden!

Users who are viewing this thread