FS Ohio: 03 Twin Turbo MG Cobra

byeofcr

Established Member
street manners?
plus a free bump for a awesome car.. man you make me wish i still had a good job id buy it right now and not think twice. itll find a home..and ill be jealous lol

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
street manners?
plus a free bump for a awesome car.. man you make me wish i still had a good job id buy it right now and not think twice. itll find a home..and ill be jealous lol

Street manners are great! You can putt around town with no problem.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
wow...can't believe you are selling it, although that's what everyone said to me when i sold it...LOL. still looks great and i can vouch for this car. i had no issues with it when i bought it from Seth. it's a great car and if i didn't have my Z06 i would consider buying it back. good luck with the sale.

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
wow...can't believe you are selling it, although that's what everyone said to me when i sold it...LOL. still looks great and i can vouch for this car. i had no issues with it when i bought it from Seth. it's a great car and if i didn't have my Z06 i would consider buying it back. good luck with the sale.

thanks Scott!

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
Damn I hate seeing this thing up for sale and not having any money!!!!

I hate to even talk about the car because I want it back BADLY, but I can't deny the pure awesomeness that this car is.

If anyone has any questions about the build, driveability, etc. shoot me a pm. This car drives like a stock cobra until you lay into the throttle. Fastlane Motorsports built and tuned this car and they are no joke when it comes to mustangs.

Good luck on the sale Beatty, but I really hope you don't sell it ;) I'm still trying to work things out but it's just bad timing right now.

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
Holy shit this car is beautiful. If I had the cash I would so fork it out!! GLWS

thanks

Damn I hate seeing this thing up for sale and not having any money!!!!

I hate to even talk about the car because I want it back BADLY, but I can't deny the pure awesomeness that this car is.

If anyone has any questions about the build, driveability, etc. shoot me a pm. This car drives like a stock cobra until you lay into the throttle. Fastlane Motorsports built and tuned this car and they are no joke when it comes to mustangs.

Good luck on the sale Beatty, but I really hope you don't sell it ;) I'm still trying to work things out but it's just bad timing right now.

Yeah I dont want to sell it, its so damn fast its crazy!!! Damnit....:whine:

04HarleyF250

Fun in the Sun
Established Member
Wow - I remember watching this car when it sold last summer... Still as nice as I remember it. Interested in anything other than an E46 or a C5Z? You looking for a DD or a weekend car?

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
how about a weekend truck...i know i asked you before but hey maybe you would change your mind..
mine is the 2002 lightning with 700hp just had it redynoed last saturday by johhny lightning and did 605rwhp 685fpt..
just another thought i didn't sell mine and you didn't sell your yet...we are both in the same situation,don't want to sell but want something differant..

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
how about a weekend truck...i know i asked you before but hey maybe you would change your mind..
mine is the 2002 lightning with 700hp just had it redynoed last saturday by johhny lightning and did 605rwhp 685fpt..
just another thought i didn't sell mine and you didn't sell your yet...we are both in the same situation,don't want to sell but want something differant..

its no biggy man, I understand. No thanks though, Im not looking for another truck. Sounds like a great setup though and good luck with your sale.

LGHTEMUP

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
cool if i do get rid of my truck i will contact you cause your car is beutiful..no question about it..here is a bump..

Users who are viewing this thread