FS: New 2014 Coyote Engine, MT-82 / misc. parts..

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

I have a complete powertrain takeout from a brand new 2014 GT that I'm now separating since I can't seem to move the entire setup. The engine has 54 miles of use, and those were for a dealer transport. This is a mile car project, so none of the stock parts will be used.

IMAG0968_zpsdb8a5d9e.jpg

IMAG0972_zpse3dd851e.jpg

Complete 2014 Coyote engine with all sensors and accessories, from intake to oil pan- $4495.00[/b[

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

I also have the following parts if anyone is interested..

Complete engine wiring harness
Transmission harness
MT82 transmission and shifter
Clutch and flywheel
Drive shaft if you want it
Airbox and inlet tube with maf sensor
Stock headers

All parts are virtually new, with only 54 miles of use. You may pick the parts up, or I can pallet and ship at your expense. I am in Katy, TX. You can reach me at 9857919474, or [email protected].

Travis

Last edited:

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
How much do you want for trans and clutch? I'm about to take mine to the dealer for trans issues and they may decline the warranty work, not sure yet

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
I'll take 895.00 for the trans and clutch.. I feel your pain on the trans issues. I had a 2011 that had 3 transmissions put in it early on. lol..

Let me know..

Travis

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
I'll take 895.00 for the trans and clutch.. I feel your pain on the trans issues. I had a 2011 that had 3 transmissions put in it early on. lol..

Let me know..

Travis

Hell yea if I need a new trans I'll take you up on that, won't know for a few days, maybe a week. If it sells before then that's ok too

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
Ill keep an eye out for it. I live in Cinco Ranch, maybe ill see the car driving around one day too. haha

Oh, cool.. I live in Westheimer Lakes North. We have a small shop on the corner of Fry and Morton. It's just a hobby shop right now. I'm actually a fabricator for Hennessey. Don't throw anything at me.. lol.. I just work there. :). Anyway, you're welcome to come by anytime. Just hit me up

Last edited:

svteezy

Established Member
Travis I called but your mailbox is full. Would like to buy the trans. Have cash and will pick up. Please call Eddie 228-326-3601 Thanks

clean92lx

Established Member
Oh, cool.. I live in Westheimer Lakes North. We have a small shop on the corner of Fry and Morton. It's just a hobby shop right now. I'm actually a fabricator for Hennessey. Don't throw anything at me.. lol.. I just work there. :). Anyway, you're welcome to come by anytime. Just hit me up
small world, I live in Katy Creek Ranch about 5 minutes from you. anyway good luck with the build!

Users who are viewing this thread