FS: Mustang & Cobra Parts Nor Cal (GOOD STUFF!)

68gtscode

Established Member
You still got those wheels? I'd like to see pics please, esp. on the car. send to fastphil96 at hotmail.com

Yes the wheels are still for sale... I haven't been too aggressive selling them. I just sent you pictures, let me know if you're interested. Thanks,

Matt

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Yes the wheels are still for sale... I haven't been too aggressive selling them. I just sent you pictures, let me know if you're interested. Thanks,

Matt

I dont know how I missed this. Can you send me wheel pics as well?

[email protected]

I dunno what style those are.:shrug: I assume they dont have tires?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Pictures sent. I do not have tires on these wheels. I bought my CCWs instead of moving forward with putting these on my Cobra.

Do u know if these will fit the Cobra ok, or u arent sure? I know they wont fit my fox as they are 1/2 too wide in front and probably out back, but if they fit the 04 well, Id sell my stockers.:beer:

68gtscode

Established Member
Do u know if these will fit the Cobra ok, or u arent sure? I know they wont fit my fox as they are 1/2 too wide in front and probably out back, but if they fit the 04 well, Id sell my stockers.:beer:

I am not too familiar with Foxs, but I am almost certain they will not fit your 86. I believe you can coax a 10" rear wheel on those cars but you would probably need mini tubs for an 11" wheel.

Depending on the width of rear tire, there may be interference on an IRS Teminator without a .25" spacer. I know there will not be any rubbing with a narrow 315, but I would bet there would be with a wide 315 (BFGs, etc). With a .25" spacer (which won't even require longer lugs), you will have the same backspace as my 11" CCWs- perfect. CCW uses the same 6.75" backspacing on their 17" wheels too. If you want to run them on an IRS Terminator, I would plan to use a .25" spacer to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread