FS: Modified 2008 Black Corvette ZO6 - TX

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
I'm interested and currently looking...

Are you OK with a private inspection? Can you post or provide a VIN so I can run an AutoCheck and national title review? You stated there is an accident I assume its on an AutoCheck or CarFax? Can you or the prior owner provide proof of the claimed damage? How long have you had the car? Did you do the work and do you have the reciepts for the work?

Thanks in advance

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
I'm interested and currently looking...

Are you OK with a private inspection? Can you post or provide a VIN so I can run an AutoCheck and national title review? You stated there is an accident I assume its on an AutoCheck or CarFax? Can you or the prior owner provide proof of the claimed damage? How long have you had the car? Did you do the work and do you have the reciepts for the work?

Thanks in advance

Most definitely you can have the car inspected.

Vin#1G1YY25E585117009

Yes, before purchasing the car my bank ran an autocheck on it. It came back with one incident but did not show any other vehicles being involved or total cost of damage. I myself don't have any proof of any of the damage but I can contact the previous owner for any proof they may have. I've owned the Z for about 7 months. I did not do the work myself but have ALL receipts to every single thing done to it.

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
I appreciate the response... So only owned 7 months? You had all the work done?

SIC_C6

NoobStick
Established Member
cars wicked man i love it. howd u like that cam?? and why sell after only 7 months? i miss driving mine after roughly an hour lol

Users who are viewing this thread