FS: Modified 2008 Black Corvette ZO6 - TX

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
SOLD

Miles: 32,002

BEFORE ANYONE ASKS: NO I WILL NOT PART OUT.

Thanks for looking! Cheers!

JM

Modifications:
QM Head work (Valves, Guides, Springs, Pushrods, P&P, Milled .030)
QM 550 Cam
QM Ported Intake
QM Ported Throttlebody
Halltech Killer Bee Intake + Vette Air Intake System
MSD APS Mini – starter
Kooks 1 7/8” Long Tube Headers
Kooks 3” Catless X-Pipe
Muffler Mod with Mild-to-Wild switch installed in center console
Custom rear hatch divider/storage
2 - piece Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel Covers
GM Full Length Spoiler with Rear Brake Flasher
Black-out Tail Lights
PFADT Fully Adjustable Racing Coilovers
2 – HRE 843RS 18x10 Brushed/Ultra High Polish
2 – HRE 843RS 19x12.5 Brushed/Ultra High Polish

Pics:

DSCN0873.jpg

DSCN0875.jpg

DSCN0876.jpg

DSCN0877.jpg

DSCN0879.jpg

DSCN0882.jpg

DSCN0884.gif

DSCN0886.gif

DSCN0910.gif

DSCN0914.gif

DSCN0916.gif

DSCN0918.gif

DSCN0920.gif

DSCN0921.gif

DSCN0929.gif

DSCN0928.gif

DSCN0927.gif

Idle/Walk-around vid:

[youtube_browser]3bzgRDAcUsQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

saleencobra

Established Member
it states clear title not clean title. mind clearing up the confusion OP?? very interested if it's a clear clean title.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
if this has a salvage history.. your about twice what its worth. even a clean title low mileage 08z isnt worth ur asking price. hell mine has 7K miles and I dont think Id get 55 for mine.

Last edited:

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
bump for a car with a salvaged title.

Wrong. GTFO.

He stated that has a clear title :poke: GLWS man :beer:

it states clear title not clean title. mind clearing up the confusion OP?? very interested if it's a clear clean title.

Correct! Clear title. 1 claim on vehicle. I spoke with the previous owner, car belonged to guys wife and lowered all the way on coilovers, needless to say she ripped off the front bumper. Previous owner said $250 deductible vs $1000 cash fix were his options. If you look at the carfax, no other vehicles were involved. My bank would of told me to GTFO if this anywhere near a salvage title.

Hope that clears things up.

awesome car OP! bump for a fellow texan

Thank you! :beer:

if this has a salvage history.. your about twice what its worth. even a clean title low mileage 08z isnt worth ur asking price. hell mine has 7K miles and I dont think Id get 55 for mine.

Nope. Clear title. Is your car on HRE's? PFADT Coilovers? Did't think so... that alone is over $10k

Posting the Vin number should prove if it's salvage or not...

:pop:

Vin# 1G1YY25E585117009

Also, should add this is OBO.

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Nope. Clear title. Is your car on HRE's? PFADT Coilovers? Did't think so... that alone is over $10k

lmao.. so your saying all those built motor c6zs selling for what stock c6zs go for doesnt mean anything huh? well for one. mods dont add any value. the wheels. ok 2grand extra.. again..

there is a big difference between a clear and a CLEAN title. Just because you say you have a clear title doesnt mean the title has been washed or something else has happened.

please post the vin.

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
lmao.. so your saying all those built motor c6zs selling for what stock c6zs go for doesnt mean anything huh? well for one. mods dont add any value. the wheels. ok 2grand extra.. again..

there is a big difference between a clear and a CLEAN title. Just because you say you have a clear title doesnt mean the title has been washed or something else has happened.

please post the vin.

Haha! You crack me up! If you don't like the price GTFO and move along. CLEARLY states CLEAR title. Your post like the other jackass is by far constructive. I am in absolutely no rush to sell this car.

"the wheels ok $2 grand" lmao!

TORQJNKY

Beautiful car OP! Not sure what the title issues are and don't care. I sold my modded (supercharged) 08 Cooksey in August 12 for $60K with 2 sets of stock wheels (chrome spyders and chrome split spokes). The car had ADV1 wheels on it but the new owner chose not to take them for a sale price reduction reduction. I turned around and sold the wheels seperating for $5K. So I netted $65K for the car. I think your asking price is very good considering the mods and if no title issues.

Last edited:

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
Beautiful car OP! Not sure what the title issues are and don't care. I sold my modded (supercharged) 08 Cooksey in August 12 for $60K with 2 sets of stock wheels (chrome spyders and chrome split spokes). The car had ADV1 wheels on it but the new owner chose not to take them for a sale price reduction reduction. I turned around and sold the wheels seperating for $5K. So I netted $65K for the car. I think your asking price is very good considering the mods and if no title issues.

Thank you sir! It's typical to have brokeback jackasses try and derail others FS threads. Congrats on selling your Z! You sold the wheels for what, $5k?!? Please, it's clear from the posts on this thread that HRE, ADV1 or any other high end wheels should sell for no more than $2k! Lol!

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread