FS:low mile hard to find cobra parts

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
all parts from my car have only 37k miles on them- only removed for my build. make an offer for anything just keep in mind if it's not worth it for me to ship I will not.
cam keys, cam gears (all are not from my car obviously), crank gears, crank trigger wheel, secondary cam timing chains, chain guides, secondary tensioners- driver's and pass side.
006-5.gif

oil dipstick tube, stock fuel lines, misc. fuel stuff, half of a procharger coolant crossover tube (not cut), fuel filter with bracket, coolant tank support arm, egr (all not in picture)
005-4.gif

knock sensors, brand new gates radiator hose (23.5" length, 1 3/4" ends), alternator bracket (SOLD!), brand new FRPP exhaust and dual blade TB gaskets, stock crank pulley (SOLD!), stock idler, motor mounts, H&R iso's and dampers (only 4k on them), battery tray
004-4.gif

coolant expansion tank (no cap)
003-4.gif

8.8" 28 spline differential, 3.27 gears - sold seperately unless you want them too-otherwise I will uninstall. They have obviously not been cleaned up yet.
001-4.gif

I also have the AC evaporator and T45 trans crossmember for sale

WHEN YOU ASK FOR A PRICE I AM INCLUDING AN AVERAGE OF 15 DOLLARS FOR SHIPPING FOR EVERY BOX I HAVE TO SHIP. OBVIOUSLY IF I CAN FIT MORE THAN ONE THING IN A BOX I WILL.

Last edited:

9804SNAKES

Established Member
There is a braket called a tensioner positive stop that goes over the belt tensioner. Do you still have that part? Ford Part # F7ZZ-19A439-AC. It's black and has two bolts that attach it to the tensioner.
Thanks in advance.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Don't want to lowball you so if you could pm me a price shipped on the alternator bracket and the crank pulley/balancer I would appreciate it.

-Esteban

Users who are viewing this thread