FS: L&M 66mm throttle body and ported VMP elbow for Roush or Whipple.

10secvette

Established Member
Throttle body is black and comes with all electronics, VMP elbow is also black. Will pick up power over stock elbow and 60mm t-body. $700 plus shipping. Will not ship to Canada.

Pics added.

Last edited:

10secvette

Established Member
lm1ux.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

lm2j.jpg

lm3b.jpg

lm4l.jpg

lm5h.jpg

lm7s.jpg

madtrav2003

Horsepower Whore
Established Member
Anything special needed for the elbow to work on the 5.0. How much power gain did you get with this combo? And off subject, how is that 69mm? I have mine on order and what fuel system mods you run to support that?

10secvette

Established Member
Anything special needed for the elbow to work on the 5.0. How much power gain did you get with this combo? And off subject, how is that 69mm? I have mine on order and what fuel system mods you run to support that?

Nope, bolts right on and the t-body plugs right in. We ended up gaining around 36 wheel. The 69mm pulley rocks on this setup. I run JPC's triple pump system.

10secvette

Established Member
So why are you selling these?

When I popped my motor last month, it took out my Roush TVS blower. I've upgraded the head unit with a 2.9 Whipple with the Crusher inlet and a Monoblade t-body. No need for the elbow or L&M t-body.

Cobra1788

Ok cool.. I am interested but I have a 65MM CJ ford racing TB and CAI I am getting rid of.. if it is still available by the time I get rid of my stuff I will hit you up..

Users who are viewing this thread