FS:Huge list of terminator parts for sale. Ported blower 509RWHP w/2.93

LCCOBRA

Established Member
luzer27 said:
Hey sent you an email I can't PM you. I think it is a post count thing?

Dave

Sorry for some reason my girls computer won't let me access my e-mail. What items were you interested in? Pm's sent

03fomoco

Established Member
Hey I was interested in you rstock pulley, would 55.00 shipped cover it? I can't PM yet I guess due to post count so email is all I have got for now other than public post. Let me know. Thanks.

Dave

LCCOBRA

Established Member
TTT No prob. E-mail sent.

luzer27 said:
Hey I was interested in you rstock pulley, would 55.00 shipped cover it? I can't PM yet I guess due to post count so email is all I have got for now other than public post. Let me know. Thanks.

Dave

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Pm's sent. Will ship on Monday. Thanks again everyone! :beer: Let me know if anyone wants anything else.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
03 SeRpEnT said:
Pm sent on the FIPK

Sent you one back. Let me know.

[email protected]

1BDSNK I tried resending you e-mails but excite won't let me send it out as it says your e-mail is a bad address or something. Also your low post count has me a little worried. But I can do the 40+shipping and is fine

1BDSNK

Established Member
Shawn, Just sent you an email with my address and contact info. Don't worry about the low post count, I'm solid buyer. I don't post much on the board, but read a lot!! This board has been a very good source of information, a wealth of knowledge.

Thanks

LCCOBRA

Established Member
1BDSNK said:
Shawn, Just sent you an email with my address and contact info. Don't worry about the low post count, I'm solid buyer. I don't post much on the board, but read a lot!! This board has been a very good source of information, a wealth of knowledge.

Thanks

It's all good sent you an e-mail back but fjules sent me a message before you so plz see e-mail. Very sorry and not sure what to do. :shrug: :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread