FS:Huge list of terminator parts for sale. Ported blower 509RWHP w/2.93

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Everything is in the condition as shown in the pictures, gently used and most items are in excellent condition and working order. I have an excellent trader rating http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214599 and know that you’re dealing with a reliable seller. No low ballers plz and I’m verified with Paypal and can accept payments through them if needed. I’ll try and do my best to up-date this daily but there might be a chance some items may be sold and ask/pm me as no prices are final and open to offers. Just let me know also if more pics are needed as I did'nt take pics of everything!

Used K&N FIPK CIA-IF anyone is intrested just let me know and can take pics. No inlet tube just the fipk. WILL HAVE PICS UP SOON Make me an offer...

Stock Intercooler Reservoir (just housing w/no coolant cap) -Make Offer-
Apten Ported Eaton aka STIEGEMEIER before they started doing all there own work (blower has less then 10k in miles and 3-4 on the port) Made 509 with just a 2.93 pulley stock lower! Has a Billetflow hub already installed ready to go! Port is a little over a year old-SOLD-
SCT Micro Tuner
Reinstalled stock tune and all that is needed is a reprogram by any authorized sct dealer. Pm me with questions if needed.
- Make Offer and a great deal for someone-
Stock 39# Injectors-SOLD-
Billetflow Throttle Body Inlet (Pretty much brand new and only used for 2k miles)-SOLD-
Stock Radio (Does have a small piece of the radio missing from the front as shown in the pic and is in good working order but I’m very particular. Should work on other cars/trucks that support that type of radio)-SOLD-
Two Bassani High Flow Catalytic Converters (Only used for 5-6k miles and in good working order)-SOLD-
Stock Shifter-Make Offer-
Stock Non-Ported Throttle Body-SOLD-
Stock Pulley Cover-SOLD-
Stock Springs -Sold-
Stock Air CAI with filter-Make Offer-
Stock 2 Front& Rear Seats (Really don’t want to ship but will if needed. Can take pics if needed but the seats are in excellent condition and maintained with the best polishes. There gray/light gray)-SOLD-
Stock Pulley-SOLD-
MGW Adj shifter lever-SOLD-
Denso IT 24’s (Only used for a few hundred miles)-Make Offer-
Chrome Pulley Cover-SOLD-
Stock pumps (As pictured)-Make Offer-
Billetflow Black Idler -SOLD-
Kennebell Pulleys 19#2.75 &15#3.25 -Both SOLD-
UPR Door Sills -Make Offer-
(NEW)Steeda IRS Bracket Mounts -Make Offer-
(NEW)MaximumMotorsports Poly Urethane Subframe Brushing Kit Item #
MMIRS0-1-SOLD-
Polished UPR Cruse Control buttons -SOLD-
UPR metal grey 6 speed shifter knob -Make Offer-
UPR Shifter Bezel-SOLD-
UPR Head Light Knob-Make Offer-
Cross drilled/slotted rotors (used in good condition and can take pics, does have some brake dust/light rust that can be cleaned up and zinc coated. Your stock rotors will look the same)-SOLD-

405037_127_full.jpg

Last edited:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
1.Cross drilled/slotted rotors
2.Two Bassani High Flow Catalytic Converters
3.Stock Pulley Cover

Check your pm's

forcefedcobra

Established Member
just to let some know. If this is an SCT II and you have the extreme tune software you CAN clear this tuner via your home computer.

I had one for my SVT focus and then just cleared it and used it on my cobra (that is after returning the stock tune to the car to begin with)

Might save someone the trouble. Hope this helps with your sale.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
All pm's sent! I'll be getting more pics up tomorrow I promises. It’s been crazy the last few days. Yes the blower is still up. Just send me a pm and we can get things figured out.

Dr. Z06

Established Member
TTT.

Shawn's a very cool, legit guy. Also, I can attest to his car - it has always been kept in pristine condition. I wouldn't have a problem vouching for the quality of any of the parts he has for sale.

Good luck with sales, Shawn.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Thanks John&N2DAMYSTIC :thumbsup: If your interested in something pm asap as some of this stuff will go fast

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread