FS: Full Bassani 2.5" catback with 4" tips

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Stainless steel and its all welded together and priced to sell. No holes, no dents, no damage. There are a few minor fine scratches on the mufflers yet again, no dents. :beer:

$425 shipped

17a9db25.jpg

Last edited:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
are this loud? also what kind of Xpipe you had?

I would say they are comparable to the Magnaflow mufflers. This is not the exhaust off my car. I had Borla, which was obnoxiously loud compared to these. These you get no drone and its very aggresive sounding. If you keep cat convertors on your car then they aren't too loud but without them, they are noticably louder, which goes for any other kinds of exhaust systems.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
I guess these are better than flowmaster? :) am just trying to get somthing new.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I guess these are better than flowmaster? :) am just trying to get somthing new.

Night and day better....you can buy flowmasters at autozone. Not these bad boys. They are Stainless steel and I am considering polishing them up and relisting them for much more now that I know that they are Stainless. They look MUCH better when they are polished and you can actually see it when they are on the car when you're behind it.

blownco

BLOWN 95 COBRA
Established Member
Night and day better....you can buy flowmasters at autozone. Not these bad boys. They are Stainless steel and I am considering polishing them up and relisting them for much more now that I know that they are Stainless. They look MUCH better when they are polished and you can actually see it when they are on the car when you're behind it.

shipping quote to 95621 please?

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
will this fit onto a BBK xpipe. I have BBK long tubes and BBK x pipe but i dont really llike my flowmasters :) .. Let me know if it does fit without doing any modifications to make it fit and also pm a shipped price. Happy New year

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I cleaned them up, they are not yet polished but they are much cleaner!!

I had checked with the shipping company today but they were not open. I will have to deal with them tomorrow instead. I out-process tomorrow at 7am because I am leaving for a month. (ship out Thursday (jan5th)). I will be in Albuquerque, NM. I'm in the Guard. I plan on shipping these badboys out before I leave.

sorry, I just wanted to be sure. This is a really good deal for someone. They sound great without baffles! Best of luck and happy new year to you

Same to you man :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread