FS/FT 92 Calypso Green Coupe (Cover/Feature Car)

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Truly not looking to sell outright. Simply because I know there is only a slight chance of getting what I'd want. This car may have to be seen to be appreciated. And also, it has to be what you're after, specifically. If you're into 'go fast' stuff, obviously, this isn't for you as it's virtually stock comparitively speaking. $18,000 is where I'd want to be which is why I say trading is the one likely option.

Last edited:

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Couple things.....I may have found some very potential outright buys on 93 Cobras. Therefore, I will be trying to sell the car outright. All options are still open.
If you ned or would wish to have more detailed pics sent, let me know. Have camera, will shoot. :)

66gtfast

Established Member
BOTTLFED said:
The car has been featured in '5.0 Mustang and Super Fords' (May '05) and most recently on the cover of 'Modified Mustangs' (September '06).

I am looking to trade it for a stock'ish 93 SVT Cobra. For a Canadian, now is probably the worst time to advertise it in the classifieds. However, I know that if I keep it till next spring I'll want to drive it. Haha...It's always the way.

The coupe features a long, long list of 'one-off' custom items. Some of which you may be able to see in the pics. I'm in a situation where I don't have to get out of this car. So, if a suitable SVT isn't found, I'm not in bad shape at all. If this car is what you may be after, please PM me with your email address and I can send you the list of mods. Otherwise, it will be a very long read. Below are a few fairly recent snaps from different shows etc. Let me know if you have any questions.

322008_236_full.jpg

322008_124_full.jpg

322008_239_full.jpg

322008_243_full.jpg

322008_188_full.jpg

322008_240_full.jpg

322008_244_full.jpg

The following site isn't 100% up to date. However, most of the pics should represent it quite well.
http://public.fotki.com/bottlfed

~Jeff
I cannot pm you so would you please email me so that i have your email address direct also a phone # interested in your car. Thanks! Fran

BOTTLFED

Established Member
I've had quite a few requests for some additional pics. Not exactly sure what sort of pics you're after and instead of emailing everyone individually.....

This was a promotional pics used by Modified Mustangs.
322008_245_full.jpg

The following three pics were taken at Fun Ford Weekend in Norwalk, OH 2006
322008_250_full.jpg

322008_251_full.jpg

322008_252_full.jpg

322008_253_full.jpg

Purge is not hooked up presently (Although the lines are there). That pic was taken at the Modified Mustangs Shoot. Kinda surprised they didn't use it in the feature.
322008_254_full.jpg

Entering the Show Lot at the Annual GTAMC (Club) Show this year.
322008_255_full.jpg

Please let me know if there is anything in particular you would like sent or posted.

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Back up.....All PM's have been replied to. Keep em coming, guys.

FYI...I just recieved an email from MM&FF telling me that they want to meet up with me in summer 2008 to shoot the car for a feature. I guess I won't be terribly disappointed if the car doesn't sell. L!

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Thanks.
Truth be told....I have a guy making a 2 hour trip today or tomorrow....And he's coming with a cheque!!

Everything is still for sale until the cheque is signed and cleared.

To the top.....

mustang2000lx

Established Member
be interrested in a 2001 roush clone stage 2 motor and suspension 3.73 and full nitrous system and custom painted black and blue.

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Entertaining ofers in the $17,000's, FYI. I had a guy that was coming down tonight to purchase the car for $18,000, but back out at the last minute with slight financial issues. email me at [email protected] if you would like any special pics taken and sent.

~Jeff

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
CAR IS AMAZING IN PERSON... i have seen it at ATCO in NJ a few years ago... took lots of pictures..

car is amazing.. good luck with what you want

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Again....Entertaining 'serious' offers, trades etc...The asking price will not be going down as the winter months approach, for everyones information. If I don't get near what I'm asking for the car, I will not shed a tear as I have a 'Feature Shoot' awaiting with Muscle Mustang Magazine. :D I love the car....Just thinking of getting into something else (ie. Cobra) :D

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Other mods that may not have been listed are:

- Complete March billet pulley covers
- Billet Power Steering Pulley
- Aluminum Radiator
- polished aluminum Coolant Overflow Res.
- MAC Chrome Rad Hose
- Custom fibreglassed Sub enclosure (spare tire wheel well)

The more I list off, the more I think I may keep it. LOL.....Damn I've done alot of stuff to this car over the years. :D

BOTTLFED

Established Member
All PM's returned.
Scott...I'll get back to you on your offer. I am looking into importing costs and want to justify it befoire accepting.

Users who are viewing this thread