FS/FT 92 Calypso Green Coupe (Cover/Feature Car)

BOTTLFED

Established Member
The car has been featured in '5.0 Mustang and Super Fords' (May '05) and most recently on the cover of 'Modified Mustangs' (September '06).

I am looking to trade it for a stock'ish 93 SVT Cobra. For a Canadian, now is probably the worst time to advertise it in the classifieds. However, I know that if I keep it till next spring I'll want to drive it. Haha...It's always the way.

The coupe features a long, long list of 'one-off' custom items. Some of which you may be able to see in the pics. I'm in a situation where I don't have to get out of this car. So, if a suitable SVT isn't found, I'm not in bad shape at all. If this car is what you may be after, please PM me with your email address and I can send you the list of mods. Otherwise, it will be a very long read. Below are a few fairly recent snaps from different shows etc. Let me know if you have any questions.

322008_236_full.jpg

322008_124_full.jpg

322008_239_full.jpg

322008_243_full.jpg

322008_188_full.jpg

322008_240_full.jpg

322008_244_full.jpg

The following site isn't 100% up to date. However, most of the pics should represent it quite well.
http://public.fotki.com/bottlfed

~Jeff

Last edited:

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Just got to thinking...I'd consider other Mustangs in trade, too. Let me know what you have.

By the way...Here it is.

BOTTLFED Mod List

• 2Kool Performance ‘Super Show’ Rad Shield
• 2Kool Performance ‘Super Show’ Firewall Shield
• MAC Chrome U/L Rad Hoses
• Flex-A-Lite Electric Fan
• Pro-M 77 mm Bullet MAF
• AFM Power Pipe (Chrome Powder)
• ACCUFAB 65 mm Throttle Body
• Professional Products Typhoon Intake (Shaved End Plate)
• Aeromotive FPR
• Edelbrock 3/8” Phenolic Spacer
• MOROSO Polished Valve Covers
• 3G Alternator Upgrade (Polished)
• Taylor Wires
• MSD 6A Ignition
• MSD Blaster Coil
• MSD Billet Distributor
• NOS 5115-II 150 Dry Shot (Custom Purge)
• Holley Blue Fuel Pump
• SCT Performance Chip
• FRPP Ceramic Coated Headers
• MAC Catted H-Pipe
• Flowmaster Mufflers
• MAC Chrome Tail Pipes
• Suspension Techniques Performance Springs
• STEEDA Upper Control Arms (Adjustable)
• Maximum Motorsports Lower Control Arms (Adjustable)
• Custom Sub-Frame Connectors
• Custom Driveshaft Safety Loop
• FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft
• BFG KDW NT 255/40/17 tires
• OE Concepts Polished 17” Cobra R’s
• Baer Decela Slotted / Cross Drilled Rotors
• FRPP 3.55 Gears
• Diamond Clear Headlights
• Cervini’s Cobra Grill Insert
• Cervini’s 3” Cowl Hood
• Smoothed Wiper Cowl
• Custom Billet Rear View Mirror
• STEEDA billet A/C Knobs
• STEEDA Billet Shift Knob
• STEEDA Pedals
• UPR E-Brake Handle
• UPR Wiper Delete Bullets
• UPR Stainless Door Sills
• Billet Aluminum Nitrous Bottle Bracket
• SPEEDWARE White Faced Cluster Overlay
• Autometer Oil Pressure / Water Temp / Nitrous Pressure / Fuel Pressure
• Autometer A/C Guage Cage
• Autometer A-Pillar Pod
• Autometer Shift Lite
• Ronin Performance Seats
• Custom Rear Seat Delete
• Pro 5.0 Shifter
• Redline Tuning Custom Leather E-Brake and Shifter Boot
• Alpine 9883 CD head Unit
• Audiobahn Amplifier
• Polk/MOMO 12” sub Woofer (Custom Enclosure)
• KICKER Component Speakers
• Custom TrunkLIFT Kit
• Custom Rear Wheel Disc’s
• OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery
• Glenn’s Performance Fuel Tank Cover (Custom Paint)

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
car is amazing in person, seen it several times ar FFW Norwalk.
Good luck on the sale.
-J

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Kabuki_notch said:
GL Bottlfed hopefully you get the cobra you have been waiting for.

Thanks Kabuki. I thkink I may. Just trying to iron out some shipping details etc...More to it than meets the eye, I think. Hopefully it will all come together, though. :)

blainestang

Established Member
Man, can't believe you're selling it.

One of the nicest Foxbody's out there IMO.

I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with the Cobra, I guess :)

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
BOTTLFED said:
Quite a nice car there. At this point, I have a tentative deal for a 93 SVT we're trying to work out. I'll keep the thread updated as things go forward.....or stop. LOL Thanks again.

No prob! I hope that 93 Cobra is what you want, they are BAD ASS! By the way, if the shipping is getting out of hand with your deal, as it can get, then call State-To-State Auto Transport (1-800-715-4630). They are based out of Arizona & have the CHEAPEST RATES that include everything like incurance, door-to-door service, fast pick-up & delivery, excellent communication, etc.! I don't get commision or work for them or anything like that, it's just that they have done a GREAT job when I used them shipping my cars, QUICK & EASY man! Give them a call & ask for Judy, she was very nice & most helpful for sure! Tell her Rich with the mustangs from NJ recommended you. Good luck with everything & if you do wind up using State-To-State, give me a shout to let me know how everything went! :thumbsup:

BOTTLFED

Established Member
blainestang said:
Man, can't believe you're selling it.

One of the nicest Foxbody's out there IMO.

I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with the Cobra, I guess :)

Nothings for sure. But, thanks a ton for the compliment. If I end up with a Cobra, the goal is to keep it extremely stock and extremely clean.

89BlackNotch - Thanks for the tip. Iwill definitely try them when or if it comes down to it. I'll keep you posted.

~Jeff

blainestang

Established Member
BOTTLFED said:
Nothings for sure. But, thanks a ton for the compliment. If I end up with a Cobra, the goal is to keep it extremely stock and extremely clean.

Gotcha... and you're welcome. So, are you planning for it to just LOOK stock, or be actually completely stock? I have a hard time believing you could keep it COMPLETELY stock after building a car like this :D ... unless you've got another project car or something.

NXGHOST

Established Member
I dont understand why you would get rid of that car for another fox that only has slight cosmetic differences. IMO all you are getting for trade is a SVT certificate.....

BOTTLFED

Established Member
blainestang said:
Gotcha... and you're welcome. So, are you planning for it to just LOOK stock, or be actually completely stock? I have a hard time believing you could keep it COMPLETELY stock after building a car like this :D ... unless you've got another project car or something.

If the motor doesn't 'look' stock, it will eventually. :) However, internals are a different story. And, you're probably right. It will be hard to leave it completely stock. After doing a car up like the one I have presently, it sure will be night and day. Although, I'd like to have something that's just immaculate. Whether I buy one like that, or make it that way. At this point, I'm open to options. If the price or trade is right, I'll consider anything.

GHOST - I see your point. Like I mentioned, nothing's carved in stone. Just exploring options. If something doesn't come up that I like....It'll be a 'no go'. But, thanks for your concern. LOL....You love me......You really love me. :D:thumbsup:

All PM's answered, by the way. Thanks for the compliments and offers, guys.

Last edited:

blainestang

Established Member
BOTTLFED said:
If the motor doesn't 'look' stock, it will eventually. :) However, internals are a different story. And, you're probably right. It will be hard to leave it completely stock. After doing a car up like the one I have presently, it sure will be night and day. Although, I'd like to have something that's just immaculate. Whether I buy one like that, or make it that way. At this point, I'm open to options. If the price or trade is right, I'll consider anything.

Yeah, that would be an awesome car... Totally stock-looking Cobra w/ a built 347 or something. The only problem would be the trade-off between just porting the stock heads/intake to keep the stock look and limiting power, or trying to make aftermarket stuff look as stock as possible for the extra power. Guess it depends whether power or the stock look is more important.

That could be a cool project, for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread