Established Member
Late Night Studying Bump!
One of the baddest Bullits I've ever seen! :rockon:
More Pics of The Car! :banana:
Good Luck With the sale man. :rolling:
:beer:

04silvervenom

Established Member
I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on these rims from ccw's website but what I dont understand is that your asking what they are asking brand new. Am I missing something ?

Graves

Established Member
I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on these rims from ccw's website but what I dont understand is that your asking what they are asking brand new. Am I missing something ?

Yes. Where I stated the price was "OBO".

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member

You'd be @ just under $4000 with tires from CCW, Last time I talked to John he wasn't really wanting to build the 3 piece if he didn't have to, but money talks.

This is an awesome deal, love the classic's!

Graves

Established Member
Thanks.

BUMP!

I know someone out there wants these for their Cobra.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
You'd be @ just under $4000 with tires from CCW, Last time I talked to John he wasn't really wanting to build the 3 piece if he didn't have to, but money talks.

This is an awesome deal, love the classic's!

??? Arent all the classics three piece?

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
??? Arent all the classics three piece?

Yes the Classic's are 3 piece rims, all the other CCW wheels are 1 piece cut wheels. What I was saying is when I called John @ CCW to inquire about getting some Classics for my Vette he wasn't all that enthused about building me 3 piece wheels. He tried talking me into the 1 piece version of the classics(the sp18's or 20's can't remember which), in the end he gave me what I wanted and was happy to make me happy.

Graves

Established Member
nice wheels, but I bought mine for 2k shipped with tires. Bump for sweet wheels!

Someone must have been desperate to ditch them.

Thank you for your input.

Does everyone choose to not read where I've typed "OBO" ..??

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I now have a sale pending on my 97 cobra, he is just waiting to hear from the bank. If it goes through I may take these off your hands for the right price. Pm me your best deal shipped to 30064.

Graves

Established Member
Street version = FROM $2400 + shipping (what I have)
Race version = FROM $2200 + shipping

Complete Custom Wheel - Classic /// Wheel Profiles

There is no where on their site that says " 18inch Classics cost $2400 ". All it says is "..from $2400".

For all we know, $2400 is the starting price for a 16" version.

I also emailed CCW asking for more info. I will post that info when I receive it, since this is turning into a controversy.

Also, the majority of their 18" sets start at $2600, while others start at $2800. I'm sure the Classics wouldn't be any different.

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I recently sent an email to CCW inquiring about the price of some Classics along with some tires. Here's my email to them:
I've got an '03 Mustang Cobra that still has the factory IRS. I'm interested in some Classics with polished centers in sizes 18x9 / 18x11. How much would just the wheels run, as opposed to the wheels mounted and balanced with 315/30/18 BFG Drag radials on the rear and 265/40/18 BFG g-Force T/A KD's up front?

John @ CCW:
Wheels will run 2450 a set, tires are 1120 (rears are hard to get right now)

Hope this helps.

spray175

Established Member
Street version = FROM $2400 + shipping (what I have)
Race version = FROM $2200 + shipping

Complete Custom Wheel - Classic /// Wheel Profiles

There is no where on their site that says " 18inch Classics cost $2400 ". All it says is "..from $2400".

For all we know, $2400 is the starting price for a 16" version.

I also emailed CCW asking for more info. I will post that info when I receive it, since this is turning into a controversy.

Also, the majority of their 18" sets start at $2600, while others start at $2800. I'm sure the Classics wouldn't be any different.

I've bought a few sets of wheels from CCW.
Classics are $2600 a set, just wheels plus shipping. Which used to be $150.
So its going to cost you $2750 shipped to your door brand new from CCW. This is for 18" wheels.

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
I've bought a few sets of wheels from CCW.
Classics are $2600 a set, just wheels plus shipping. Which used to be $150.
So its going to cost you $2750 shipped to your door brand new from CCW. This is for 18" wheels.

And just so it's clear to everyone $2750 is without tire's. If I still had a Cobra these would have been gone a long time ago.

I payed $2500 used with tires for the classic's on my Vette, so these are well within the average cost of used CCW Classic's with tire's.

Users who are viewing this thread