FS/Feeler: CCW Classics (polished)

Graves

Established Member
Ttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

$2100 out the door to you where ever you might be!!!!!!!

Casper03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
Everyone should get their income tax check in a couple weeks. I filed mine already. Great rims if I could sell my afs 18s and you still have them cool. Bump for ya. Someone takes these its a great deal.

Graves

Established Member
how good of shape graves?

They're immaculate. No curb rash, knicks, dents, or anything. I'm just tired of polished wheels. I want something else.

Whats the price with tires?

I need to keep the tires for my next set of wheels, but if I let them go with the wheels, I'd need atleast $2900.

Here are close up pics that are about a week old. Car has not left the garage since I've taken these.

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

This is actually the pass. side front. Not drivers.

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

Last edited:

Graves

Established Member
Just wanted to add that if you don't have the money available to buy these before you talk to me, if you're interested in buying them DO NOT WASTE MY TIME!!!

For example: if you have to sell something of yours first, then you'll have the money,but you're trying to work a deal with me like you already have all the money ready to go, and your deal with the other guy falls through, thus you have no money OR if you don't have the money, but you procede to talk to me like you do, then tell me you have to go and try to get approved for a loan first.

Tired of crap like this happening. Also, THE TIRES ARE NOT FOR SALE SO DON'T ASK!!! I'm pretty sure I've made that clear. I am keeping the tires to use on the wheels that will one day replace these.

I also know my wheels are priced within a few hundred dollars of some other nice wheels, like True Forged. If you're torn between the two, and procede to lowball me, and try to feed me a line like " come on, for $200 more I can get a new set of TFs.."
You know what? GO BUY THE TFs and QUIT wasting my time!!

If you like the wheels I'm selling, and the price is right for you, and you have the money, PM me. If not, do business elsewhere.

$2100 shipped is the price now. NO TIRES. You can offer me something if you're serious, and you have the money,but do not lowball me.

Thank you.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Amen. LOTS of flaky buyers out there. I have some things listed locally on craigslist and have had at least 5 people tell me there coming to buy them and then never show or nickel and dime me over $75. Ridiculous. Good luck with the sale the wheels look like they are brand new.

Last edited:

Graves

Established Member
My asking price is $2100 shipped. That takes care of shipping as well, which is going to be around $80-$100 per the FedEx guy I talked to.

So, to break it down, $2000 + shipping, or $2100 shipped.

RS22

Established Member
My asking price is $2100 shipped. That takes care of shipping as well, which is going to be around $80-$100 per the FedEx guy I talked to.

So, to break it down, $2000 + shipping, or $2100 shipped.

I'll get back to you on it. Right now I have about $2k in my checking account and I don't feel like taking all the money out completely.

One more question, you are selling just the rims correct? Tires not included?

Graves

Established Member
Correct. No tires.

IF you need them, we'll have to work out an adjustment in price.

RS22

Established Member
Correct. No tires.

IF you need them, we'll have to work out an adjustment in price.

Edit*: Read your initial post. I'd be interested in the rear tires, I could just swap the front tires on my car to these wheels.

Last edited:

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
damn man. Why buy new when you can buy Graves' wheels hahaha. Those things are immaculate

Graves

Established Member
Edit*: Read your initial post. I'd be interested in the rear tires, I could just swap the front tires on my car to these wheels.

Then we can work a deal for the wheels and the 2 rear tires, if you'd like. PM me.

damn man. Why buy new when you can buy Graves' wheels hahaha. Those things are immaculate

Dunno, man. lol Thanks.

Bullitt634

Established Member
Wow, looks like you've gotten some dead beats hittin you up. :bash::bash:

Bump for you again. I'm waiting on my new SLR so that I can take better pics of the black chrome FR500's. Just a question, can the wheels be clear coated or sealed so that you don't have to keep polishing them? Just curious.

Hope you get these sold soon...want to see what you do next!:rockon:

Graves

Established Member
I'm sure they could be clear coated. I already use Natty's wheel sealant after I polish them.

Users who are viewing this thread