FS: Feeler, 6K mile Whipple Cobra Vert

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Sell the aftermarket parts, put the car back to stock and sell the car for around 25k... youll def be over asking (28k) price that way.

Such a great looking car GLWS, wish you were closer to help you 'swap' the parts to my 04 lol

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I've been getting offers between $22k and $25k......Not gonna happen.

I'm serious when I say this car still smells new inside. The only flaw on the car is the hood chip. When I first got it, I was afraid to drive it considering it only had 2k miles and not a single scratch on it.

The paint is a 9.75/10 its a black car and has very minimal towel scratching, when you see it in the sunlight you can hardly see any. Most black cars are covered in towel scratches.

The interior is 9.75/10 it needs to be vacuumed LOL

Mechanically its a 9.5/10 the tune could use a slight tweaking, I just haven't had time to get ahold of Tim to touch it up. Its a little cold blooded when you start it up, it surges a little. Once its warm, it runs perfect.

Tires 9.5/10 The front are Nitto NT555 with less than 3k miles on them. The rear are Toyo R888 with about 1500 miles on them. Both are in very good condition.

Will deliver within 300 miles of Chicago.

BTW, the car has right around 5k miles, not 6K.
9.75/10 for the paint and it has paint missing on the hood??????? seriously?

QuikHD

Established Member
Yeah, seriously! The paint other than that is flawless for a 11 year old BLACK car. It's going into the body shop Saturday to get the hood painted......by a shop that restores $100-200k frame off projects

Reread my original post, I said I would get it repaired if the buyer wanted it done!

Now what??????

Unless your interested, please keep your negative comments to yourself.

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Yeah, seriously! The paint other than that is flawless for a 11 year old BLACK car. It's going into the body shop Saturday to get the hood painted......by a shop that restores $100-200k frame off projects

Reread my original post, I said I would get it repaired if the buyer wanted it done!

Now what??????

Unless your interested, please keep your negative comments to yourself.
im just trying to be honest. I know somebody interested in buying an 03/04 mach or cobra. and the paint isn't 9.75/10 unless you fix it. Paint the hood and THEN say its 9.75/10 not before you get it fixed. that is like saying my car is making 550 rwhp but the whipple is sitting in my garage but I will have it put on if the buyer wants. that makes no sense!!!

QuikHD

Established Member
How do you figure when I put in my original post that I would get the hood painted if the buyer wants it? The chip is what brought the rating down in my opinion.

FYI you're still not helping my sale thread

^^ don't worry too much about that guys comment. He's obviously got no intension of buying but every intention of stirring the pot.

You disclosed car's condition and she's obviously pretty immaculate and fully loaded. Sweet deal for the asking price. His gripe is the number you asigned to the car's paint??

Buddy...go away and stop being a pest.

OP...don't waste your time with the guy, have mods clean up your thread by deleting his pointless posts.

Last edited:

QuikHD

Established Member
I would rather disclose the chip in the paint and offer a buyer to either get it fixed himself for me fix it then go out and get the hood painted and have the buyer wonder why that is painted and think that the car could've been in a wreck

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
How do you figure when I put in my original post that I would get the hood painted if the buyer wants it? The chip is what brought the rating down in my opinion.

FYI you're still not helping my sale thread

Like I already stated get painted before then if you say you are going to fix.

^^ don't worry too much about that guys comment. He's obviously got no intension of buying but every intention of stirring the pot.

You disclosed car's condition and she's obviously pretty immaculate and fully loaded. Sweet deal for the asking price. His gripe is the number you asigned to the car's paint??

Buddy...go away and stop being a pest.

OP...don't waste your time with the guy, have mods clean up your thread by deleting his pointless posts.

youre right I have zero intentions of buying it. a friend is searching for one. I will add you to my facebook and you can see our chats back and forth on my wall of his search for a cobra or a mach if you don't believe me. $27k it should be flawless and hood fixed!

I would rather disclose the chip in the paint and offer a buyer to either get it fixed himself for me fix it then go out and get the hood painted and have the buyer wonder why that is painted and think that the car could've been in a wreck

its simple. you take a before photo like you have showing the chip and then after it gets painted! Done. simple shows there wasn't a wreck perfect!

QuikHD

Established Member
Somethings are better off being sent in a PM. I've known this car since day one so when you try to knock it I get offended .....simple

I understand what you're trying to say but when I offered in my original post to paint the hood I still feel very comfortable giving it the paint rating

Last edited:

CobraLov3r

Established Member
im just trying to be honest. I know somebody interested in buying an 03/04 mach or cobra. and the paint isn't 9.75/10 unless you fix it. Paint the hood and THEN say its 9.75/10 not before you get it fixed. that is like saying my car is making 550 rwhp but the whipple is sitting in my garage but I will have it put on if the buyer wants. that makes no sense!!!

The car is immaculate, and the paint chip looks to be about a US quarter size or two tops. He's getting it fixed and the rest of the body is flawless. Yes this car is a 9+. It's your opinion no need to bash his ad.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Does the handheld tuner come with it? Is there a tune other than e-85 on the tuner?

Blueline

Established Member
Its a shame, I was interested in this car four months ago. Your asking price now is close to what I wanted to pay. I think you got back to me after I bought my DSG and you were thinking about keeping it.

Very nice car, free bump!

QuikHD

Established Member
Yes the tuner comes with it. No other tunes on there other than Ithe EE 85 tune. Tim at MPH told me he will dyno it and create a 93 octane tune for $300

Users who are viewing this thread