FS: Cobra 4V Heads, Brand New, CNC-Ported, Stage-2, 9-Thread, Teksid Block + more

Cobraflyer

Established Member
For Sale: One Pair of Brand New, Stage II, 5-Axis CNC-Ported, 9-Thread Spark Plug, Left & Right "DC" Castings, 310 CFM, Fully Assembled, 4V Cobra Cylinder Heads. No Cores Required! $4000 shipped. I also have a Brand New Lower Intake $500, a Brand New Timing Cover $300, an upper Idler Bracket $35, and a 2-Piece Alternator Bracket $80, all with shipping included. You may purchase my low mileage Teksid Block for $350 plus shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,068
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,007
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 776
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 851

swaftom

Established Member
I'm interested in the heads. Who did the porting? Fully assembled as in cams and springs? If so, what springs, stock? Bronze guides? Just needing a little more specifics; thanks.

Cobraflyer

Established Member
All the prices and parts I am selling are in my post. I can post pictures of the block. It was just removed from a 1995 Lincoln MK8 with 100,484 miles. Pretty much looks like any other Teksid. Here are a few shots.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 640
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 624
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 671
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 631

Cobraflyer

Established Member
They were purchased from and ported by Livernois Motorsports and Engineering in Michigan. They actually do the machine work for Ford Racing! As the photos show, they are fully assembled with valves and springs - no cams. They are very surprisingly secretive people to buy from. I told them I wanted to be sure they were appropriately spec'd for a 7000 rpm supercharged application. They were built accordingly, but don't give anyone the part numbers they use. The springs are some special single spring setup they came up with. I'm sure they are a vendor you (and I) can trust. When we had the conversation about the differences between Stage 2 and Stage 3, they informed me their Stage 2's were the only ones for a stree/strip application due to the longevity of the valve guide material. So, not entirely sure about the material, but again It's the right stuff. The heads are friggin' gorgeous and the port work is substantial. Those folks are pros.

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
The stage 3's use bronze valve guides, which is softer than factory and wears much faster. The stage 2 is a good way to go for the street :)

Users who are viewing this thread