FS: CHE Double Adjustable Upper Control Arm - $70 shipped

Kornilov

Established Member
FS: CHE Double Adjustable Upper Control Arm - $70 shipped - SOLD

Hey folks,

Selling the CHE double adjustable UCA - just the arm, not the mount. This one: http://www.cheperformance.com/prod-310.htm The arm came with the car when I bought it and I didnt know it had a UCA until I bought a UPR double adjustable arm and noticed that my UCA in the car was not stock. Anyway, I threw the UPR pieces in and would like to sell the CHE one:

C.jpg

B.jpg

A.jpg

Last edited:

Kornilov

Established Member
Haha actually I live in Yorktown VA so we could meet and nice birthday BTW same as mine. I'll shoot you a pm

Ha, thats cool about the birthday. I dont think me being in Fairfax and you all the way in Yorktown that a meet would be feasible for a $70 item. Yes, I am willing to ship - the price is $70 to your door.

The answer to your question via PM is that the arm has exactly no more than 18,000 miles on it. The bushing looks to be in great condition and the arm will probably has a long life left in it.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Haha actually I live in Yorktown VA so we could meet and nice birthday BTW same as mine. I'll shoot you a pm
WTF?
Ha, thats cool about the birthday. I dont think me being in Fairfax and you all the way in Yorktown that a meet would be feasible for a $70 item. Yes, I am willing to ship - the price is $70 to your door.

The answer to your question via PM is that the arm has exactly no more than 18,000 miles on it. The bushing looks to be in great condition and the arm will probably has a long life left in it.

Right, and I think I cleared your other thing.

Users who are viewing this thread