FS: Built PA 4R70W + Goodies

Tylerb59

Established Member
SOLD

I was so looking forward to putting this in my car :(

I purchased this back in December with the intent of making a rock solid drag racing platform but have to part ways and salvage what I can.

The following is what was originally listed by Travis the previous owner. I've had this in the garage and haven't had a chance to install it.

The following link is an excellent guide to everything needed to get this up and running in a Terminator:

http://www.modularfords.com/2008/08/08/installing-a-4r70w-into-a-03-04-mustang-cobra/

Complete Horsepower by Herman 4r70w conversion for sale. This setup has extremely low miles. I purchased the car with the setup already installed (by Herman), and the tranny was freshened by PA 500 miles before I purchased it.

I have put 200 miles on the car---mostly street miles. I have locked the converter 4 times under WOT. Everything is perfect-----runs @ 160-170 degrees in the heat of the summer. 4 passes at the track-----best pass was a [email protected] w/ 1.41 60ft.

The car drives like a dream with this setup----cruises @ 1500rpm on the hwy in OD (3.55's in the back).

Includes------

PA super comp 4r70w ---manual valve body w/ transbrake & deep aluminum pan
PI 9.5" multi disc lock-up converter (HBH spec)
Custom Chromoly Driveshaft
Crossmember
SFI flexplate (Expired)
Trans cooler & Lines

I have purchased the transmission setup above AND have these in addition:

• B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter (Carbon Fiber) $200
  • B&M Hi-Tek Transmission Cooler (with fans) $250
  • RCI Transmission Blanket (SFI) $89

All you need to get this up and running in an 03 Cobra is a 4R70W harness (to be spliced) and a few switches / wires to run for the transbrake, overdrive and lockup. You'll also need to purchase cooling lines and fittings for the transmission cooler depending on where you mount it.

I've added $550 extra to this setup and is nearly everything you need to bolt right into a Terminator.

Asking $4350

Last edited:

Tylerb59

Established Member
What'd I say ... magic. :D

--

You'll drop 4 tenths easy POSSIBLY putting lengths on a certain someone ASSUMING he doesn't buy it first.

(gogogo)

whippledsonic

Established Member
your good, how in the hell did you know that? we both are sniffen and talken. thats alot of greens for both of us right now, but god it would be the ultimate mod for my cobra. thanks tyler, no sleep for me!!!!!:beer:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
You just need a driver mod:lol1: Your car already runs nines, you just havent let me drive it yet. MACHDADDY1 can get the timeslip you covet!:thumbsup:

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
Oh, no future discounts for you. LOL Tyler has more go fast stuff to sell & you should buy it cuz your gonna get another beat down this year if you dont get off your ass.:poke:

Tylerb59

Established Member
I got some seats that'll drop you a tenth and fit your harnesses real nice. ;)

Complete the proper roadster look too.

MACHDADDY1

DRAGPAK
Established Member
I think Tyler is up to something, I predict a nine second timeslip in his future.;-) He's been kinda coy with his answers & show up with something special when you least expect it.:coolman:

Tylerb59

Established Member
Yea, who needs stinking slow tens when you can run a 9.

Mike, you need my seats 'coz it's a long lonely road in 10 second land and you need to roll in style, brother.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread