FS: Built 6r80 Swap includes Trans, Shifter, Harness, SFI Flex Plate + Circle D 3C

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Selling my Brett LaSala Built 6r80. Billet Input shaft + clutches. Will include shifter, transmission harness, SFI flex plate and a Circle D 3c converter. Trans has ~1500 miles on it. The converter is a few years old. I have a stock driveshaft that can tag along too if needed.

$4000 + you pay for the ride. It's out of the car currently and can be made ready to ship pretty fast.

Don't have any photos (sorry) but it's a basic looking 6r80 :/

Added bonus, I'll do a custom tune for what ever this goes into if needed.

Thanks,
Chris Holmes

97snakebite

Established Member
Put up pics before your thread gets deleted..... new rules. Thought I'd warn you before mods do. Going to need date and screen name in picture written on something

Last edited:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
They can delete it then. Been around longer than a lot of people selling stuff. I'm offshore right now and we'll yea can't do it. If it sells I can have it on a pallet and shipped faster than a photo of it.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Damn Chris. Selling Sally? This would sure be a nice addition to what I am up to currently. Hope all is well brotha. Ttyl

nate714

Established Member
They can delete it then. Been around longer than a lot of people selling stuff. I'm offshore right now and we'll yea can't do it. If it sells I can have it on a pallet and shipped faster than a photo of it.

Good job taking a stand lol.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Oh, so you're special? Rules are rules.
Good job taking a stand lol.

You made the list too. Last time I looked your name wasn't a mod here.

SCalla1384

Established Member
Oh, so you're special? Rules are rules.

You made the list too. Last time I looked your name wasn't a mod here.

I don't think he said he was special? He has a valid point. I too have been around, and have sold a lot of stuff on here, never an issue.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread