FS: Borla ATAK axle back

wallywagon

Established Member
These came off my 2011 GT500 and are like new (about 1.5k on them). They have polished 4.5" tips and sound AMAZING and have no drone!!!! I love them....my neighbors do not. I have headers and an O/R X pipe so hey are stupid loud (again I don't mind but I need to quiet it down out of courtesy). New they were almost 800. I will take 650 SHIPPED and that is firm as I don't have to sell them.

rand

Established Member
I had the same mufflers on mine and it was the best sound I've heard on a shelby with just a muffler change. I then got and offroad h and it was definitely insane loud when giving it gas but still sounded great when cruising. GLWS.

wallywagon

Established Member
Thanks Rand! Yes they sound amazing, but my god are they thunderous. I am in Overland Park KS and I want to say the pipe size changed from 2010 to 2011. If you are close we can test fit them though!

IA Shelby

Established Member
Where in Kansas? And, will they fit a 2010? I'm still learning these cars, former Z06 owner.

No on 2010, exhaust size and I believe hangar position is slightly different.

Anything can be made to fit with adaptors and such but it is not a bolt up fit.

wallywagon

Established Member
th_IMG_1198.jpg

wallywagon

Established Member
^---- Click on picture above to hear them. Mind you they won't be as loud on a car without headers and O/R mids.

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
I have them on my 12 with the stock pipes and they sound amazing. I have had people stop and ask me about the exhaust note.

Users who are viewing this thread