FS Bogart Wheels and Hoosier Slicks $1500

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
Alright! I'm selling my Drag Setup. They are front 17x4's with Hoosier 26" skinnies (I'll have to double check the 'official' tire size) with a 1" spacer welded on the backs of them to help clear the Cobra brakes. The rears are Bogart 16x10's with a 28" slick. These wheels do fit over rear Cobra brakes without having to grind anything! The rears have maybe 10 passes on them and the fronts have never been run because I didn't have extended studs last race season. I do have the Bogart centercaps but have just never put them on. The pictures of the DSG 03/04 are pics of the wheels on the guy who I bought them from's car to show they fit with the IRS. And then a picture I took of them myself. These wheels and tires are in excellent shape. Asking $1500, I want them gone. Priced to move! Would rather sell locally, if shipped buyer will pay shipping. SERIOUS BUYERS SEND PM.

IMG_20110203_194008.jpg

CobraBogarts2.jpg

CobraBogarts1.jpg

jsucil89

Established Member
Nice looking setup, GLWS. I just bought a set of bogart 17 fronts, but for some reason they look bigger than yours and I didn't need welded spacers To clear the brakes.

LETHL 03

Established Member
Nice looking setup, GLWS. I just bought a set of bogart 17 fronts, but for some reason they look bigger than yours and I didn't need welded spacers To clear the brakes.

That's why I had asked if they were 17s. Regardless, it's a nice set up.

Bump For you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread