fs: BFG dr 315/35/17

stroked95vert

Established Member
go check the couch,in the car cupholder and in yesterdays pants,should find the extra $10:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

shhak

Established Member
ask for a raise,get a better paying job?

Yeah, I tried that. Workers Comp didn't want to pay anymore...LOL! Funny thing is that I've begged the doctor to let me go back to work and he refuses. Guess I'm gonna have to get that shoulder surgury before he'll sign my release. Then I could afford to pay what you're asking.....but then again, I'd probably just order some new bogarts...:rockon:

shhak

Established Member
Ooops, you waited too long. Just got confirmation from a buddy that he bought me a set of MT 315's today. Guess I don't need these after all. Good luck....

shhak

Established Member
good,it was getting quite old!!!!If you can afford a $ 30,000 cobra you can afford my asking price!

Yeah, you're right... FWIW, the cobra isn't even mine. I drive a 85 GT with a stock 5.0 and an aod in it. The tires just make it look mean....:burnout:

stroked95vert

Established Member
hmmm that $265 is looking a bit better now...

:dw:NO it isnt.Im not broke my friend,I can wait for the right price.I bought the nittos (thanks chris!)in the other thread and Im not looking to break even,if I have to keep them and use them for spares,thats what Ill do;-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread