Fs 99 White Lightning

Zurok

Established Member
Lightning Perf said:
Would you consider a trade for a 2001 SS Camaro w/ a 6 spd instead of a Corvette??
Has Ceramic longtubes w/ B&B triflow...

Thanks but I am really trying to get a vette. About twenty years ago, when I was poor, I told my wife that one day I would own a vette or Viper. The day has come. I also intend to buy a new 3rd Gen Lightning when they come out.

BOTLFED98

Established Member
Zurok said:
Thanks but I am really trying to get a vette. About twenty years ago, when I was poor, I told my wife that one day I would own a vette or Viper. The day has come. I also intend to buy a new 3rd Gen Lightning when they come out.

Vipers were around that long ago??

bubbas929

Established Member
Zurok said:

sorry to bastardize your thread ...

but good for you. i bought my first vette in september, well worth the wait. i have wanted one since i was old enough to know what a car was. it was worth every penny. i grin everytime i see it sitting in the garage or when i climb in for a drive

DBlack1

Established Member
Zurok said:
It seems that long ago. I'm 41 now. College at 28. I guess 13 years.

I have wanted a C5 since they came out when I was in high school. It is funny how I have had more mustangs than I can count on one hand, but I want a chevy product. I will have a 02+ Z06 in the next month if I find my color. I told my self I would have one when my insurance went down at 25, and nine years later here I am.

What????

Established Member
Okay just a few words from an observer....

BACK OFF!!!!

1. The guy is asking an awsome price for his truck so it will sell.

2. He has said numerous times "I want to get a Vette"

3. He doesn't want your old foxbody or another SUV just like the one he owns.

Jeez like a bunch of used car dealers on here, he said no and I bet he ment it.

Users who are viewing this thread