Fs 99 White Lightning

Zurok

Established Member
1999 Lightning. Shipped from California (08/05) and currently garaged in Michigan. I am the original owner. Upgraded intercooler, Time-sert plug inserts in all plug holes, Bedrug, factory tonneau cover, factory tow hitch, Alpine stereo, Pioneer speakers, Apten ported blower, Factory Tech valve body, 4x4 trans pan, Ford Racing drop kit, Bilstein shocks, PSP CAI, 2lb lower blower pulley, Tuned by JDM Engineering, new tires. Truck comes with all stock parts and Time-sert insert kit. I have a set of Prothane urethane bushings ready for install. Also have the original window sticker and SVT certificates. I bought the truck new in Virginia Beach, Va, in Nov 99. I have taken great care of this truck, ask wife, and did all the maintenance myself. Truck has never been in an accident with the exception of a door ding which was repaired by a professional body shop. Clear title. $14,000. 57,500 MILES. Link to my gallery. Will send pictures if requested.

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/albumview.cfm?num=10094

Last edited:

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
No need to bump but a very nice truck. Too early for me to buy one... gotta wait until May for me to get my L! Unless you want a trade on an 00GT :)

svtmc-g

Established Member
ttt since I want this truck to go with my white 99 Cobra! in 6 months I'd buy it!:)good luck...good price for a sweet truck!
Matt

Zurok

Established Member
Who ever buys this truck will not be sorry. It's hard to beat the price and condition of this truck. It's clean, lightly modded, original owner, well taken care of. Looking forward to any and all offers. Thanks guys.

Zurok

Established Member
Did not sell on Ebay for reserve of $15k. Rock bottom is now $14.5. That's as low as I am going. If it doesn't sell then I still got a nice truck.

Users who are viewing this thread