FS: 99 SVT Cobra #1,532

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
I'll take $11,800. :( I just made another car payment, so it kinda evens out I guess.

It is impossible to find another New Edge Cobra in this condition for that kind of money.

fly4navy117

Established Member
i want your car soo bad...but I wont have enough till december unless you want a six cyl for trade haha.good luck with your sale man 12K is an unbeatable price

Last edited:

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Next weekend if all goes well I am planning on coming to pick up your car, nothing is set in stone yet but I plan on going to the bank monday.

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Well its still just hanging out in my garage. :)

Some local guy with a Lightning is coming to look at it this evening. I don't know if he has actually got approved for a loan yet though.

fly4navy117 said:
i want your car soo bad...but I wont have enough till december unless you want a six cyl for trade haha.good luck with your sale man 12K is an unbeatable price

Thanks man. I really do think this is a good deal. The car is clean, and has all the things a 99 needs.... aka no ugly GT style bumper, smoked headlights etc etc.

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Zak Attack said:
Well let me know. Your car is beautiful and if the guy does end up buying it let me know so I can keep shopping.

He loved the car, but hasn't found a loan yet. He will try to get one early next week, but who knows how that will turn out. :shrug:

BelvedereGTX

Banned
what a steal. What a nice ride man. If i had an extra 12k layin around I would counter offer the rest of these guys. Very clean ride! How come you didnt lower the car after all the work done to it?

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
03silversvt said:
How come you didnt lower the car after all the work done to it?

There were a few reasons actually. The biggest one would probably be money. Everytime I had a few hundred bucks laying around to blow on my car, I ended up buying something else instead. Another reason was because I used to have BFG 315s on the rear, so lowering the car would have caused problems. The third reason is because our driveway would of made it impossible to make it up without scraping if the car was lowered. Seriously, our driveway is BAD! Here is a picture of how close it gets, and that isn't even the worst spot.... :cryying:

stupiddriveway.gif

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Orange Stang 04 said:
Wow, this is amazing...How has no one bought it yet?!

You wouldn’t believe how many people have been keeping in touch with me every day to make sure I still have it, but I’ve yet to have any money brought to me. :D :(

Users who are viewing this thread