~ Cervini's 3.5 inch "95 Cobra R" style double cowl hood
~ OEM 03-04 Cobra front bumper
~ OEM 03-04 Cobra rear bumper
~ 01-04 smoked headlights
~ Rear decklid spoiler relocated
~ 5% tint on all windows and visor
~ FR500 Anthracite Deep Dish wheels, 17x9 & 17x10.5
~ BFG G-Force Sports on all 4 corners. 275/40-17. Two are brand new

The car has a new hood and bumper because I hit a deer about a year ago. The damage was fixed properly.

INTERIOR:
~ JVC CD player

MODIFICATIONS:
~ Bassani 03-04 spec exhaust
~ UPR O/R X pipe
~ K&N filter
~ Welded subframe connectors
~ 3.73 gears
~ Prothane motor mounts
~ Rounded IRS bolts
~ Lengthened Moroso rear studs
~ T-45 w/ upgraded shift forks & syncros
~ Steeda Tri Ax shifter lever

The car is overall in excellent shape with 82k miles. It dyno'd 304whp and 295wtq. There isn't a single rock chip on the front, but does have a small chip on the top of the rear quarter panel, and a few other very small imperfections here and there. The interior is also in pretty good condition. The drivers seat and steering wheel both show minor wear. There are no floormats, but does have factory plastic on the front floors.

There are some small issues with the car, but aren't nothing to worry about. One of them is a small exhaust leak from the drivers side manifold-to-midpipe. I should have this fixed before it leaves my hands. The car also has the Check Engine light on, which is because I don't have MIL eliminators for the 02's when I put on the X pipe. The speedo isn't calibrated for the 3.73, and reads incorrectly. There is also a very minor shake around 50mph from the tires not being very well balanced. It didn't do this till I had the tires put on. I do have new fog lights for the bumper, but haven't installed them. The only other thing that has bugged me about the car is that the dip stick has never read correctly. I even ordered a new one in hopes of it being the wrong one, but it didn't fix it.

I've always ran 91+ octane and ran Mobile 1 fully synthetic oil, and changed every 2,000-3,000 miles. The car usually gets 25mpg highway, and 19ish in town, depending on how I drive it. It is a hard running car, and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. As of right now it has a fresh Mobile 1 oil change with Mobile 1 filter. I'm sure I've left some details out, so PM me with ANY questions.
$12,500

NEW PICTURES!

This is a clean ****ing car for $12,000 bucks. I need it gone.

99side4.jpg

99front3.jpg

99front6.jpg

99front5.jpg

99rear1.jpg

99rear3.jpg

99rear2.jpg

99side1.jpg

99side2.jpg

99side3.jpg

99front4.jpg

99front1.jpg

99hood1.jpg

99front2.jpg

99hood2.jpg

99hood3.gif

99engine2.jpg

99engine3.jpg

99engine4.jpg

99engine1.gif

99engine5.jpg

99exhaust.jpg

This is the only real imperfection of the car. The trunk was slammed too hard, and chipped the paint.
99chip.gif

Passenger rear tire tread
99wheel1.jpg

Passenger front tire tread
99wheel2.jpg

Driver front tire tread
99wheel3.jpg

Driver rear tire tread
99wheel4.jpg

99interior1.jpg

99interior3.jpg

99interior2.jpg

garagephp5sh.gif

Last edited:

Boostang29

Hassing
Established Member
I have someone coming to look at my car next week. If its gets sold, ill be takin a nice little road trip to come see u..and that pretty cobra of urs :)

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Boostang29 said:
I have someone coming to look at my car next week. If its gets sold, ill be takin a nice little road trip to come see u..and that pretty cobra of urs :)

Sweet. I’ll even top off the gas…. :-D

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
For $12,000 it doesnt get much sweeter than this one!! If I didnt already have mine, I would be all over this one like flies on sh*t!!!

TTT for ya Sonic. Hopefully you can get another one later!!

Users who are viewing this thread