FS 99-04 CDC Light Bar and Cervini's Speedster Cover

dpotter

Established Member
Since I am selling my Cobra I no longer need these items. For sale is a Cervini's 2 piece speedster cover as well as a Classic Design Concepts (CDC) Light Bar with brake light and cut-off switch. All items are brand new in the box from my original purchase.

Light bar comes with the plug in brake light cutoff switch that disables the brake light when the roof comes up. This bar is the same color as the dark charcoal interior trim.

The 2 piece Cervini's speedster cover requires paint as it is brand new, never painted. Includes felt lined storage bags.

All items come with installation materials and instructions.

I prefer local sale due to the size of the items but shipping can be arranged. I don't have pics since they're still new in the boxes.

PM me or reply with any questions. Items are located in Frisco, Texas.

Asking $900 for everything.

dpotter

Established Member
Lowest I can go on the light bar alone is $400 which includes the cutoff switch. I can take PayPal.

dhp

dpotter

Established Member
In an effort to make this easy the cover OR the light bar with switch for $400 plus shipping at buyer's expense. Everything is brand new, I have no pics but if you really want I will open the boxes and take pics. $800 for everything is the least I can take, plus shipping and any PayPal fees.

dsgsnake03, I am just north of Dallas/Plano off 121 and the tollway, about 120 miles from WF.

Thanks,

dhp

dpotter

Established Member
TTT - brand new items but shipping is expensive on these due to their large size. I can deliver locally.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread