FS: 99/01 cobra front

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Selling a 99-01 cobra front bumper cover. I bought this 2 years ago with intentions to use it, but ended up going with an 03-04 front bumper. its been sitting in my basement, and is a bit dirty from it. It came from a 99, originally crystal white. had a bad repaint at some point, and is flaking badly. I have 2 sets of bezels that will come with it- the originals, as well as a new set from tousley, still in the boxes. no fogs. The tabs, as well as the metal mounting brakets are all present and intact. There are 2 problems with this bumper- one of the points where the bezels attached is cracked. i didnt know this until i took off the original bezels- did not effect mounting. seconf, it took a bump at one point. there is a dig in the lower lip of the drivers side, about 1/2" long, 1/4" deep at most. This had been repaired at one point by the looks, but did not hold. It should be repairable though.

asking 250+shipping from 12027, willing to drive to meet as well. Also willing to trade towards 03-04/bullitt/35th anni sideskirts, or 03/04 mirrors.
front1.jpg

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hmmmmm how much shipped to 01852? Can I get a few pics of the crack and ding? Ill pm you my email if you can? Just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread