FS: 98 Cobra

chicken

Established Member
capnkirk52 said:
still have the teksid block in it???

Im pretty sure it is a teksid. It is not the original engine though. The engine that is in it is from a wrecked car that had approximately 40k miles.

Last edited:

chicken

Established Member
95blowncobra said:
pics might help?

I have plenty of pics here in this thread, but if you cant see them for some reason I'll be more than happy to send them to you in your email.

98mdsnake

Established Member
Just baught a black/black 98 cobra with 82k miles witha few mods thats in great shape for $7500 thats all original. Just to give you an idea as to what they are going for.

Good luck

chicken

Established Member
98mdsnake said:
Just baught a black/black 98 cobra with 82k miles witha few mods thats in great shape for $7500 thats all original. Just to give you an idea as to what they are going for.

Good luck

You got a HELL of a deal! :beer: When I posted it on Autotrader, I did a search from 200 miles from Tampa, Fl and mine was the second cheapest including private sellers.

98mdsnake

Established Member
Well his asking price was $9k...........The ad is still there. I did my search "any distance" I got him down to $7500 because he was in a finacial bind. It needed cleaning but thats about it. Its a nice car. I actually called you about yours about a month ago but you said NOPE!!!!! Its cool though

Good luck

chicken

Established Member
98mdsnake said:
Well his asking price was $9k...........The ad is still there. I did my search "any distance" I got him down to $7500 because he was in a finacial bind. It needed cleaning but thats about it. Its a nice car. I actually called you about yours about a month ago but you said NOPE!!!!! Its cool though

Good luck

I havent received any calls except from a couple of local guys, I think you may have me confused? Anyways, congrats on your Cobra purchase!

98mdsnake

Established Member
chicken said:
I havent received any calls except from a couple of local guys, I think you may have me confused? Anyways, congrats on your Cobra purchase!
I am the guy from maryland that called about a month and a half ago and it didnt seem you wanted to move on the price at all.

Good luck with the sale

Users who are viewing this thread