FS: 98 Cobra

chicken

Established Member
FS: 98 Cobra REDUCED PRICE!!

NEW PRICE!!! $8000 Need to sell!
I am looking to sell my 98 Cobra for what I owed on it....$10,000. Title in hand.

Glossy white paint
Very soft black leather
5 spd
89k miles

Custom tune by SCT(Superchips Custom Tuning) in Orlando, Fl. Car should be high 12's, HAS NOT been on the track in the 2 yrs I have owned it.

Brand new tires! 275/40/17
4.10 Gear with all new bearings put in 10-31-06
Subframe connectors
New Steeda Springs
New Caster/Camber plates
New FORD O2 sensors
New battery
New OEM headlights, it had Projectors on it.
Complete Bassani exhaust......headers, o/r X-pipe, and cat-back.
17" Chrome Cobra Rs

Trunk carpet is missing due to previous owner glueing the battery tray, which the battery has been moved back to the original location under hood. The right taillight has a hole in it from the previous owner from where the battery switch was.

Speakers need to be rewired, only the front 2 door speakers are wired. There is a dent on the right front quarter panel which is also scratched and touched up, but minor.

My ex spun a rod bearing in the original motor(didnt change the oil for almost 10k miles). The motor that is in it is from a wrecked car with approximately 40k miles on it which I put in at 68k. I painted the parts (see pics) while the motor was out of the car.

Last edited:

chicken

Established Member
th_cobra8.gif

th_cobra7.gif

th_cobra6.gif

th_cobra3.gif

th_cobra5.gif

th_cobra4.gif

th_cobra2.gif

th_cobra1.gif

Chad3304

Established Member
I have an 06 CBR 600RR black with red lettering and 3800 miles, let me know if your interested.

chicken

Established Member
Chad3304 said:
I have an 06 CBR 600RR black with red lettering and 3800 miles, let me know if your interested.

What kind of cash are you willing to throw in with that bike? That is something that I may be interested in! Also, are you willing to come to the Tampa, Fl. area?

Users who are viewing this thread