FS: 76mm Hellion kit with Upgrades

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
FS: Modified Hellion Turbo kit with Upgrades-No Turbo

I am selling a great condition 76mm Single Turbo Hellion kit. This kit also has been modified to fix all of the flaws with the out of the box kit. This kit DOES NOT include the K member. I am asking $3200+ shipping for the kit. Located in North Haven CT.

UPDATE 11/6/16: Turbo has been sold, all other parts for the kit still available. Price is for the kit with NO turbo.

The kit was converted to a blow thru setup with a slot style MAF sensor. Cold side piping from intercooler to engine has been upgraded to 3". Procharger Race Bypass has been added. Upgraded to a Precision 46mm wastegate. 1300 HP Treadstone intercooler included. Comp Billet OILLESS Turbo CT43X turbo. 76/79 .96AR. DMH 3" Electric cutout welded to downpipe. This turbo does not use an oil feed. So no need for an oil feed or drain with this kit. It is water cooler. It ties into the cooling system. I will include the crossover tube as well to connect the cooling line to. The other cooling line must be connected to a headcooling mod. The cutout stopped working. The armature inside of the cutout seems loose. It needs to be rebuilt. I can not include the cutout and block off the port that its mounted to on the downpipe if requested. You will need to buy a wire harness for it as well. This kit includes a hotside crossover tube for an Auto Car. Will clear 4R70W trans and TH400 trans. Should also clear a C4. If you have a manual you can buy the crossover tube from Hellion for about $150. I am selling this kit because I am going with a forward facing Twin kit.

Pricing of what the upgrades cost.
Treadstone Intercooler $500 + the extra fab work for 3" custom piping
Procharger Big Red Race Bypass $500
Precision 46mm Wastegate $350
Comp CT43X 76/79mm Oilless Turbo $2400
DMH 3" electric cutout $200 + fab work

Attachments

• Coldside1.jpg
    Coldside1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,439
  • Coldsideandturbo.jpg
    Coldsideandturbo.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,441
  • gate.jpg
    gate.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 1,462
  • hotpiping.jpg
    hotpiping.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,500
  • intercooler.jpg
    intercooler.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,462
Last edited:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
More pics

Attachments

• piping.jpg
    piping.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 1,450
  • piping2.jpg
    piping2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 1,475
  • turbo1.jpg
    turbo1.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 1,402
  • turbo2.jpg
    turbo2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,402
  • turbo3.jpg
    turbo3.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,419

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
Damn this is tempting, always wanted to go turbo. This uses the stock manifolds right? Wish I didn't have long tubes right now lol.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Damn this is tempting, always wanted to go turbo. This uses the stock manifolds right? Wish I didn't have long tubes right now lol.

Yes uses stock manifolds and got me into the 9s on pump gas easy with it. Sell the LTs and Whipple and it will pay for itself :)

Users who are viewing this thread